You guys fit each other perfectly- Chapter 5

Mrs Malhotra Mansion:

Manik Pov:

I went into the mansion of my so called mother because I knew she planned the disappearance of the that Pandit. I went to question her but I received the biggest shock. She is sleeping with my ex-best friend. He received a call and stood up. He screamed at the caller. My so called mum called him back. I got my phone out and started recording everything.

Mrs Malhotra: Harshu why are you so stressed?

Harshad: I sent a lorry driver to get rid of the child Navya is carrying but he failed. She got saved by a guy.

Mrs Malhotra: Chill Harshu. We can find other ways to get rid of the child. Come back to bed.

I start clapping. Mom stands up shocked in her outfit.

Manik: Wow "Mom" impressive. You guys perfectly match each other. You don't care about anyone but yourself. Let's start with Harshad. After the heartbreak you gave her she barely managed to survive when she found out she was pregnant she received the biggest shock however they became the reason she wanted to survive but because of you nearly had to give up her dream. You broke her so many times. You tried to give her every reason to abort but when she didn't you tried everything to break her. She didn't break so you disappeared now you are re-appearing and making her life a living hell. I don't know what would of happened if Aryaman wasn't there. Please stay away from Navya as she has already so much on her plate.

Harshad: Why should I stay away from her? What Arya saved Navya?

Manik:(he got angry and holds Harshad collar) Yes he did. Why shouldn't you stay away from Navya? Did she ask you to take responsibility of the child? No she didn't then why can't you let her live in peace. You already ruined Mukti, now you are ruining Navya, the most purest person on earth. Why don't you just let me and my friends live in peace?

Harshad: That slut Mukti did everything to herself. She never really loved me. Navya just threw herself at me she is an even bigger slut that Mukti.

Manik: (he punches Harshad Manik is so angry ) HARSHADD!! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT? BEFORE THAT LOOK AT YOURSELF YOU SLEEP WITH ANYTING EVEN BOYS AND OLDER WOMEN LIKE MY MONEY EATING MACHINE AKA MY MUM. SO SHUT THE F*** UP. OTHERWISE U WON'T KNOW WHAT I WILL DO AND THIS WOMEN WON'T ALWAYS COME TO YOUR RESCUE. DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT I DID WITH YOU OR SHOULD I REMIND YOU?

Harshad's face gets pale remembering what Manik did and he shuts up.

Mrs Malhotra: Stop Manik.

Manik: WHY SHOULD I STOP I WILL DESTORY YOU ONE DAY THEN YOU WON'T THAT THIS WEALTH OR ANYONE WITH YOU. SO TELL ME WHERE YOU HAVE HIDDEN PANDIT OR I WILL ASK DAD TO CLOSE ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS AND TRANSFER THE COLLEGE INTO MY NAME THEN YOU WON'T HAVE ANYTHING.

Mrs Malhotra:(she gulps and gets scared by Manik threat) Manik I don't know I only helped him escape I don't know where he went after this. Please don't tell your father anything.( She said begging)

Manik started laughing and went out saying

Manik: Don't worry I don't want to break my dad's heart so I wont tell him anything for the mean time. STAY AWAY FROM ME AND MY FRIENDS ESPICALLY NAVYA.

Manik rushes out and messages Cabir to see if he is awake. Cabir replies straight away. He leaves and goes to the hospital. They meet each other.

ManBir conversation:

Manik: Navya's is in danger and Pandit has escaped.

Cabir: What happened?

Manik: I went to the Police station to report Pandit but turns out he escaped so I went to question Mrs Malhotra and guess what I find her doing. She was sleeping with Harshad. He got a phone call and got angry and then she called him back and she asked why he was stressed? He said that he sent a lorry driver to kill Navya's unborn child but the driver was unsuccessful . Do you know what she said that he shouldn't worry and that she will think of something to get rid of the child? How can she do that? (He starts crying).

Cabir: (He hugs him) shhhh calm down. You know how that women is. She doesn't even deserve to be called a women she is a a witch even worse than a witch. Why don't you tell your father? That way you won't have to see her.

Manik:(Drying his tears and breaking the hug) I don't want to break his heart again.

Cabir: Forget that. We need to do something to cheer her up. She is totally broken and one of us should always be with her cause as soon as she is alone she starts thinking and gets upset but hides it as soon as anyone comes. She has only broken down in front me of me and Nandini and sometimes Mukti . I was thinking that we should get her ultrasound done as it will make her fell better and we will also find out the gender of the baby.

Manik: Sure that's a good idea. Wait let me speak with the Doctor.

Cabir: Don't worry I have already spoken to the doctor.

Manik: That's good please take care of yourself and please sleep. We will talk about the rest tomorrow.

Cabir: Stay here please. I will ask the doctor for another bed. Its late so its dangerous now so please stay here.

Manik: Ok Cabir I will stay here. Let's go then. I am very tired.

They both go into the room and sleep on the 2 separate beds in Navya's room

Precap: Ultrasound and taking responsibility

Guess the gender of the child/children down below in the comments

Bye guys hope you enjoyed this chapter.