Aryaman entry - Chapter 2

A guy saves Navya but she faints 

Guy: Shit what do I do now. I will bring her to hospital. The guy brings Navya to hospital. The Doctor. 

Doc: Do you know her?

Guy: No Doctor I found her unconscious 

POV of the guy:  Wait I have her bag. Let me check through it. Oh I found a phone. Wow this girl doesn't even have a password. Wait let me check through the contacts. Who is Nandini? Wait let me call her. He calls her. 

Manan place: 

Manik: Who the hell is calling?

Nandini: SHHH calm down. Wait its Navya's call. Maybe something happened?

Manik: (murmurs) Aayi Kebab mein haddi

Nandini: What did you say?

Manik: Nothing 

Nandini answers the call 

Nandini: Hello Navya 

Guy: Sorry but I am not Navya speaking. My name is Aryaman Khurrana. 

Nandini:(panicking) Where is Navya and why did you call?

Aryaman: Calm down Madam. Your friend fainted and I brought her to city hospital. Please come as soon as possible.  

Nandini: Thank you so much. I will try to reach as soon as possible. 

She disconnects the call and tells everything to Manik and they rush to the hospital. 

Meanwhile in college Mukti, Alya and Cabir are looking for Navya 

Cabir: Where the hell is Madhubala?

Mukti: Calm down we will find her. Call her mum and ask is she is at home. 

Cabir calls Navya's mom (NM)

NM: Ha damadji kya hua aur yeh navya abhi khar kyu nahi aayi muhje usiseh bat karni hai (yes son-in-law what happened and why hasn't Navya come home yet i need to talk to her )

Cabir: I wanted to call and tell you that we will be late today. So don't stay up late. 

NM: Ok damadji(son-in-law)

He disconnect the call and tell mukti

Cabir: She isn't at home. 

Alya: Don't worry we will find she should be somewhere in the college 

Mukti: Yes come on lets go 

They start looking and find Harshad 

Harshad: What happened? Why are you guys so tensed?

Alya: It has nothing to do with you Bhai. 

Mukti: Yes Alya is right.

Harshad: Yeah whatever have you seen Navya. After our conversation she just ran away. 

Cabir: (angry he holds Harshad's collar) What did you say to Navya?

Harshad:(smirking) leave me and you should ask your Madhubala why are you getting angry on me. 

Cabir leaves Harshad's collar 

Cabir: Lets look for navya  

Mukti: Yes lets go. 

Alya: Yes come one

They leave Harshad and come across a corridor. In one of the rooms they hear a lot of noise they rush there. They find Riddhima tied to a chair and her mouth was tied with a cello tape. They free her front the chair and open her mouth. 

Cabir: What happened? Who did this?

Riddhima: Pan....pan...Panditji He wanted to kidnap Nandini. I tried to stop him so he tied me up here. 

Cabir: Shit. Let me call Manik. I hope Nandini is ok and Mukti you call Dhruv and tell him to drop Riddhima off at the hotel and then to come back and look for Navya. 

Mukti: Ok Cabir 

Alya: I hope Navya and Nandini are safe. 

Cabir goes outside and calls Manik

ManBir  conversation: 

Manik: Ha hello Cabir 

Cabir: Sorry to destroy your time 😉😉😉but Navya has disappeared and we found Riddhima tied up and she said Pandit is trying to Kidnap Nandini. 

Manik: (thoughts ) Thanks Navya you saved Nandini even if it is unknowingly. I hope you are ok Navya 

Manik: Don't worry Nandini is with me and we know where Navya is. 

Cabir: Where is she? 

Manik: We got a call from a guy he said he brought Navya to hospital as she fainted. 

Cabir:(panics ) Is she ok? What happened to her? I won't spare that Harshad. 

Manik: Calm down Cabir I don't know how she is, we are just reaching city hospital. What did Harshad do?

Cabir: I don't know all I know is that they both had a conversation and that she ran away. 

Manik: Ok leave that lets meet up at city hospital.

Cabir: Ok I will get Alya and Mukti. Bye 

Manik: Bye 

They disconnect the call. 

Cabir returns to Mukti and Alya Dhruv is also there there after dropping off Riddhima at the hotel 

All where worried about Navya and Nandini .

Mukti: What did Manik say and did you find anything out about Navya?

Cabir: Nandini is with Manik and Navya is in hospital. 

Dhruv: wait is Navya ok 

Cabir: I don't know 

Mukti: Then why are we waiting lets go 

Alya: Yes come on lets go quickly

PRECAP: Fab5 and Nandini reach hospital  

Thanks for reading my story I hope I can entertain you further 

Good Bye