The Truth - Chapter 12

Next Morning. 7 am Navya is still sleeping.

Cabir texts everyone in the group chat to come to his house as it is regarding Navya. All skip college and come to Cabir's house. They are surprised to see Manik and Alya there already.

Mukti: What are you guys doing here earlier than Nandini?

Cabir: They slept over yesterday night. Let's talk before Navya wakes up.  Harshad is in Jail but the life of Navya and her twins are still in danger. We were thinking of living together in Fab5 Mansion. Nandini I understand you don't want to leave Chacha, Chachi and Rishabh. That's why I wanted to ask you if wanted to ask them to move with us. We need a someone elder in the house for Navya as her mum has left.

All start to feel sad.

Nandini: I will ask Chacha and Chachi. I am sure they won't refuse.

Navya enters.

Navya: What are you guys doing here so early in the morning? 

Cabir: I called them. We were planning something.  

Navya: Oh ok. I need to tell you guys something. 

Nandini: What do you need to tell us? 

Navya: I don't know how to tell you guys. 

Cabir: They won't judge you. 

Navya: I know I actually loved Harshad but I never wanted to have it with him. He forced me. 

Mukti: How come he forced you? I saw you two. 

Navya:(she takes a deep breath) He wanted you to see that. So that you try to harm yourself but thankfully you didn't. Let me begin from the start. I saw Cabir being beaten up by Harshad. I rushed him to the hospital. I called Nandini over and she was with Manik. Both came to the hospital. Before I could them talk to them. Harshad called me and told me to come to his house.. I went to confront him. I loved him and he (she controlled her tears but Nandini still hugged her )

Nandini: Don't worry we won't judge. 

Navya: When I went to confront him. I never knew I would ruin my own life. First I screamed at him. Then he asked me what right I had to confront him. He continuously laughed at me. Then he played a video of Nandini, Manik and Cabir in hospital. He also payed a video of Mukti in her own car and Shahid in his room . I got scared the next thing was even more shocking. He had kept watch on my friends. I know I was enemies of Fab5 but I never wanted anyone to be harmed. Mukti had actually helped me quite a few times but I was blind in love with Harshad that i never understood Mukti I thought it was jealousy. He threatened to kill Mukti and make it look like an accident and then he said a doctor can poison Cabir anytime and he could be paralysed for his whole life. Then he told me that my best friends were both on gun point and they could be killed any second . He said I had to follow everything he said otherwise he will harm all of us. So I accepted having it with him and also pretended to love him. When Harshad was jailed I was relieved. I couldn't look anyone in the eye so I went to Patna then after a few weeks I started feeling very sick . I went to take a pregnancy test and it came positive. 

All were listening carefully but they were trying to control their anger towards Harshad. They were also angry at themselves for not realising what happened to her. 

Navya:  I thought that maybe if I tell Harshad. He will help me with the babies. But the opposite happened. First he tried to get me to have and abortion without my knowing and then make me fall down by putting water in my way but thankfully Cabir was there and he caught me. Then he announced to the college that I am pregnant with his child. I was planning on leaving the college but he made sure that I was throw out of the college. I didn't know that Nandini would start that campaign and that Fab5 will help her. I told Abhi Bhai everything. He wanted to kill Harshad but I barely managed to stop him.  So he supported Nandini in the campaign. Everyone was successful with the campaign and I was able to get into the college but I was thrown out of the hostels. Mukti was trying to help me. So she gave me the keys of Cabir's house. Which I found our a bit later. During that time Abhi Bhai disappeared. He just went as if I was nothing to him. I didn't know he had cancer. (she starts crying Dhruv comes and hug her)

Dhruv: Navya don't stress much Champ and angel must also be getting restless inside.  

Navya: (breaks the hug and wipes her tears) When Mukti found Abhi Bhai I was so happy. I never realised her love for him but when Nandini told me. I told her to tell everyone about his return and his cancer. I knew Mukti didn't want that. But Nandini told of you guys.  I had a conversation with Abhi Bhai and he told me that he didn't want to hurt everyone but seeing him like that would hurt more that him disappearing. He gave me a promise that he wouldn't disappear but he broke it again. Me and Cabir also got used to each other . I knew he wanted me out but I never knew he would call Amma.  When Amma came I thought Cabir told her everything. During that time everything happened with Dhruv and then my Amma. I was going to tell you guys everything when everything was solved in your guys life. I was happy when everything was solved but then Harshad came back asking for forgiveness and then everything happened. I know he still wants to kill me and my twins. 

Manik: That day when Navya was rushed into hospital Pandit wanted to kidnap Nandini but was unable to do so. I filed a complaint against him but turns out that he escaped out of Mumbai. So I went to confront Mrs Malhotra. I received the biggest shock. Harshad was with Mrs Malhotra. Harshad was shouting at the driver because he was unable to kill Navya and his unborn children but my own mother was supporting him. 

Cabir: I decided to Marry Navya so she gets the support of her parents and that her children won't be called Bastards but Harshad still came and tried to ruin Navya life. We re filed the complaint but Navya you need to be with one of us 24/7. Navya also we are all moving into one Mansion. Chacha and Chachi might also move in with us. 

Navya: Yessss we will have so much fun in one place. (the mood is a cheerful mood now) Guys I am so hungry please can we eat something. 

Cabir: You are such a foodie. You woke me up at 3 to make Maggie for you. Now you are also hungry. 

Navya: Says the foodie himself. You ate half of the Maggie you made.

All start laughing.

Everyone moves into Fab5 Mansion and re name it Jannat Mansion. Everyone moves in including Rishabh, Chacha and Chachi. Harshad escapes for 2 month with the help of Mrs Malhotra but no one knows about it.

Precap: Navya and Cabir's wedding.

Thanks for reading guys. I hope you like if. If you do please comment and vote.