Let's get married - Chapter 7

Navya and Cabir went into their room. 

Cabir: Before you thing ill of me let me complete. I know you thing that you are creating problems in my life. Which is true but all my friend do that already so you don't need to worry. I know both of our mother will stay in our life if we get married. Also after meeting the twins today I don't know why I felt a connection. I had a conversation with my mum and she said how hard it is to raise a child alone. She was lucky that my father took my twin Ranbir with him. She was also lucky that I had my fathers name, otherwise me and my mum would not of being able to live in peace. I have seen you go through the struggle when everyone in the college insulted you. Your children need a fathers name. So will you marry me and give me the honour of being the dad to you twins. 

Navya:(she was shocked) But Cabir aren't you gay

Cabir: That doesn't matter. 

Navya:  I also thought how hard it is to raise a child without a father. If they don't have a fathers name they will be called bastards and what not and they will raise questions on my character. I know I would be able to handle it but they won't be able to handle this.  I also think we should get married but I wasn't sure if you wanted to and I wouldn't want you to force you to do anything. Plus both of us have given up on love we just need a partner who we can share our problems with and someone who can support us if we are in trouble. If we do get married we will have to tell Fab4 and Nandini everything. How do we tell them that? 

Cabir: We will solve that tomorrow. You go and rest I will talk to my mum and your mum. 

Navya: Ok but how will you take care of everything yourself? 

Cabir: Don't worry. I can take care of everything. 

Navya: Tell them to keep the wedding small for us. I don't want to waist lots of money. When we can save it all. 

Cabir: Ok I will tell them but you have to rest 

Cabir leaves the room to talk to his mom and NM

Navya's POV:
How come Cabir is so nice. Is it sympathy? Or is it friendship. I know I won't be able to depend on Cabir for my whole life so I will work part time. I will talk to Cabir about it. Maybe he could help me get a job. Come Navya. Your babies need sleep. Goodnight Navya. 

Conversation of NM & CM & Cabir

Cabir: Aunty please don't give Navya any stress. We went to the doctor for a check up today and he said that we shouldn't stress Navya as it could be dangerous for her and babies. 

CM: Babies? 

Cabir: Yes Navya is having twins a boy and a girl.  

NM: Accha hai (its good ) We need to get both of you married as soon as possible. The priest said next month is ok. 

Cabir: Ok Aunty but please keep it small. As from my side its just my brother and mother and Fab4 and Nandini. I know Navya and Abhimanyu were like brother and sister so could you call his parents. So from Navya's side it will be Abhimanyu's parents and then you and uncle. Do you want to call anyone else for the wedding. 

NM: No damadji 

Cabir: What about you mom? 

CM: No think its better if its a small wedding as well. 

Cabir: It is pretty late. You should both go to sleep  

NM&CM: Ok good night. 

Cabir: good night 

All go to sleep 

Dhruv and Alya conversation:  (Alya's garden)

Dhruv: I am very sorry. I thought you weren't over Manik and that just made me angry and then when you confessed I thought you did it to make Manik jealous I am so sorry. I really do love you. I know I am giving you excuses but I just wanted to clear all the misunderstanding between us.  

Alya: Dhruv its fine.  I have already forgiven you but I need time. I will happily be your friend but not you lover as I need someone will you be able to wait. 

Dhruv: I will do anything for you. Both hug 

Dhruv goes home 

Dhruv calls calls Manik

ManDhr conversation:  

Dhruv: Hello Manik. I have good news. 

Manik: You and Alya patched up. 

Dhruv: Yes but how do you know. 

Manik: You seemed pretty excited so I just guessed. 

Dhruv: Manik can we meet up tomorrow before college. I need to tell you something important. 

Manik: Ok Dhruv now go to sleep. I will meet you tomorrow. 

Dhruv: Sorry Manik

Manik: Why are you saying sorry. 

Dhruv: I did so many wrong things to you and Nandini as well. I was the worst friend and didn't come to your guys rescue when you guys needed me. Sorry I am so sorry. 

Manik: Its fine Dhruv we have already forgiven and Nandini forgot the incident. So you forget everything as well. (Manik yawns )Yaar Dhruv can we talk tomorrow I am so tired today. 

Dhruv: Ok good night Manik talk to you tomorrow. 

Manik: Good night 

Phone disconnect 

This is todays chapter. I have been planning out a new story hope to publish it soon. 

Thanks for your support. 

Good night guys.