Chapter 23

Everyone reaches the hospital and doctor comes out. 

Nandini: How is he Doctor? 

Doctor: Unfortunately I can't say anything at the moment but he keeps on asking for someone called Aryaman. Who is Mr Aryaman? 

Aryaman: That is me sir. 

Doctor: Would anyone mind if I take him in? 

Dhruv: No, no one minds. 

Aryaman and Doctor come into Manik's room. Navya hasn't once left his side. So she is present in the room with Cabir.

Slowly a video starts playing. It shows Harshad at the scene and how he was the one that started the fire and didn't help Soha at all. It also shows Manik arriving and trying to save Soha. (In this story Harshad manipulated Soha and took advantage of her mental health). Soha said everything in the video. 

Aryaman: (thoughts) What the hell did I do? I took advantage of their trust. That fucking Idiot Harshad. I should of known that he only takes advantage of people. 

Aryaman: HARSHADDDD 

Cabir: Aryaman please calm down. 

Aryaman: I did this all. I poisoned Manik. I feel into Harshad's trap. 

Manik suddenly opens his eyes and stands up. 

Navya: Don't worry we found out before you could do any damage. Plus this idiot got hurt because he doesn't know how to faint without hurting himself. 

Manik: Yes Arya and Navya I am not an idiot. 

Navya: Yes you are. You suffered from a concussion while trying to faint you idiot. 

Aryaman: I should of known Cabir kept on keeping an eye on the food. I will kill that idiot Harshad.

Navya: Trust me that feeling is mutual.

Aryaman: I know he is the father of your twins but what else is there? 

Manik tells him everything that has happened to them because of Harshad.

Aryaman: HARSHAD THAT IDIOT. 

Cabir: Calm down. We hate him even more than you do. At least you found out the truth in time. 

Aryaman: I am so sorry. I feel for his trap and where did you guys get Soha's video. 

Cabir/Manik: Only Navya knows that. 

Everyone giver her the questionable looks. 

Navya: I have connections. Guys we need to tell the others otherwise they will be really worried. Don't worry Manik I will tell Nandini to come in here. Cabir you tell Dhruv and I will tell Alya and Mukti. 

Aryaman: How will you do that? Harshad is watching. 

Navya: Now watch Navya's magic. 

Manik: Oi Dramabazz Zada drama mat gar unhe shock lag jegah. (Oi Drama queen don't too much drama they will get shocked) Aryaman go and trick Harshad try to keep him occupied. 

Aryaman: Ok I will do that and sorry for it again. 

Navya: If you say sorry again I will never speak to you. (the babies kick) ahh

Aryaman: What happened? 

Navya: The babies got angry at you for saying sorry and are taking it out on me. 

Manik: (touches the stomach) Champ and Princess stop bothering your mother. 

Aryaman: Can I touch your stomach? (Manik is still a bit unsure on Aryaman so he keeps an eye on him)

Navya: Sure. (he touches her stomach and the twins kick)

Aryaman: Wow awesome. (He gives everyone a bright smile.)

Manik: Trust me you will get to spend lots of time with the twins. Now let's do our jobs they must be worried. 

All: Yes Boss. 

They all go outside. 

Nandini: How is Manik? 

Aryaman: He wanted to talk to about something and then slowly he started getting worse. He is calling you. 

Nandini runs straight in. 

Cabir: Dhruv I need to talk to you. Let's go. 

Aryaman also went from there. He went to talk to Harshad. 

Navya, Alya and Mukti were waiting together when Navya starting getting pain in her stomach. 

Navya: Ahhhhhh 

Mukti: Navya what happened? 

Navya: My stomach is paining a lot. 

Alya: I will go and get a doctor. 

Mukti: Yes get one quickly. 

Alya quickly get's a doctor and Navya is rushed into a room with Alya and Mukti. Navya stands up.

Mukti: Navya are you ok? 

Navya: Mukti I am fine don't worry. Harshad was outside so I had to do some acting. 

Alya: Is Harshad behind all of this? 

Navya: Yes he is. He got Aryaman against us using his sister. 

Mukti: HARSHAD. I won't leave him. 

Mukti rushes out before that Navya is able to catch her hand and tells her to calm down. 

Navya: Calm down lady bheem. (She puts Mukti's hand on her stomach)

Mukti has calmed down

Navya: I solved it lady bheem. No worries. 

Cabir and Dhruv Conversation : 

Dhruv: How is Manik? 

Cabir: He is enjoying pretending to be ill. 

Dhruv: He is pretending and you. (Dhruv starts hitting)

Cabir: Oi Topiwala why are you hitting me. 

Dhruv: You guys are acting and here we were panicking. 

Cabir: Oi I had no choice but to keep it a secret otherwise Harshad would of found out. 

Dhruv: WAITT Harshad is behind this all. 

Cabir: Who else do you think it is. He tricked Aryaman using his sister. 

(Cabir tells everything that happened)

Dhruv: I knew Harshad was bad but I never thought he would use anyone's sister. At least Manik is safe. Thankfully you two heard them and tricked them.

Cabir: Obviously jab Madhubala ki Mata Rani Hamare sat hai to koi problem hameh chukeh toh dekhe. 

Dhruv: That is true. 

Next Chapter: Nandini and Manik Scene 

Sorry for the late chapter. Please continue to support me. Thanks and Enjoy.