Until Death Separates - Chapter 11

After class:

Cabir: I need to do a job at the radio station today. I didn't want to leave you alone so I am sending Alya with you.

Navya: Cabir I will be fine by myself. I am not a child.

Manik: But you are carrying children inside yourself.

Nandini: You won't be able to win against ManBir especially if it's about their champ and princess.

Alya: Plus it's me. We can have lots of fun we can plan thing for the babies.

Navya: Ok lets go.

Navya and Alya go to Cabir's house. Mukti and Dhruv and Nandini go home. Cabir and Manik go to the police station.

Cabir and Manik re-file the compliant. Harshad get arrested.

Harshad: What the hell is this? Manik and Cabir I won't spare you guys once I get out. I know your weakness is Navya and her twins. Manik don't think with me being in Jail they are safe. Plus I will be out soon.

Cabir: It you do anything to Navya and her children then we will ruin your whole life. Alya is supporting us.

Manik: If Mrs Malhotra tries anything I will ruin her life. She will end up begging on the streets.

Harshad: Nikki will save me. Whatever you do I will get out of here. You guys won't be able to save Navya and her twins from me.

Manik: You first have to get through us before reaching Navya and we are hard to beat.

Cabir: No one will be able to reach Navya and her twins as long as I am alive.

Harshad: You won't be able to stay with Navya for her whole life.

Manik: We will stay with Navya for the rest of our life.

Cabir: Navya will never be without us.

Someone was listening to this smiling.

That person was our Navya and Alya

Flashback

Navya: I know that Cabir and Manik Bhai haven't gone to the Radio Station. They have kept you with me to distract me. May I know where they have gone.

Alya: They have gone to the Radio Station.(she said hesitantly)

Navya: Tell me the truth Alya.

Alya: They have gone to the police station to re file their report and to get Harshad as he is disturbing you.

Navya: I also want to see Harshad in jail.

Alya: Navya if you go near him then your life will be in danger. I promised Cabir and Manik to take care of you.

Navya: Ok I promise I won't come in front of Harshad but we can see everything from afar.

Alya: Please promise me that Harshad won't see you and then I won't get lectured from Manik and Cabir.

Navya: Ok I promise that I won't go in front of Harshad and I will save you from Cabir and Manik Bhai.

Alya: Ok let's go.

Flash end

They come but they don't hear the threat of Harshad they just hear Cabir's and Manik's promise.

Both smile crazily and leave. Navya and Alya go back home.

Cabir and Manik were talking to the inspector and then are returning home.

Cabir's car:

Manik: Cabir I am scared of Harshad's threat and what if we aren't here for her and the twins.

Cabir: I know I am also worried. What if one of us is with her 24 hours a day. I know I will be able to be with her all the time as I live with her but I also have to go out and can't take her with me. Someone else also need to be there plus we need an older person with us. I don't want to give the babies away.

Manik: I have an idea why don't we all move somewhere in together. Fab5 Mansion is already in the name of us 5 we will just add Navya and Nandini plus we can ask Chachi, Chacha and Rishabh to move in with us.

Cabir: That's a very good idea but first we need to talk to everyone about it.

Manik: Sure let's talk to everyone tomorrow. I bet that all of them will be excited.

They drive home. They enter when Navya jumps on both of them and hugs them.

Manik: Madhubala ki bacchii you are hurting my champ and my princess be careful.

Cabir: Why are you so excited Madhubala?

Navya: I just felt like hugging you two. I am tired I am going to bed. Manik Bhai and Alya you guys are sleeping here tonight.

Manik: Ok Madhubala ji(She chuckles and goes to her room.)

Cabir: What happened to her?

Alya: She heard you guys at the police station.

Cabir: Did she hear Harshad?

Alya: No we only hear the part where you two promised to always be with Navya. That's why she is happy.

Manik: We need to talk to everyone tomorrow. Tell everyone to take a day of college and meet at Cabir's house.

Alya: Ok. But why are we meeting up tomorrow. Did something happen?

Cabir: Harshad threatened to harm Navya and her babies. We need to keep her safe. He can do anything.

Alya: How can Bhai do this? They are his own blood.

Cabir: He thinks of them as a mistake and thinks Navya will blackmail him.

Manik: He also knows that Navya is our weakness. He wants to attack something precious for us. That's why one of us needs to stay with Navya all the time. That means that we will have to live together.

Alya: We have Fab5 Mansion.

Cabir: We were thinking that everyone should move into our Mansion and also add Navya and Nandini as the owners of the house.

Alya: I don't mind. I don't think the other won't mind. Navya wants to tell everything that happened between her and Harshad to the gang she wants to open up.

Manik: I know it's ok but won't that cause stress on her.

Cabir: If she doesn't tell them it will cause her more stress. That's why let her tell them. They deserve to know the full truth.

Alya: (yawning) guys let's go to sleep. I am tired.

Cabir: Ok Make up kit let's go to sleep.

Alya: Cabirrrr

Cabir: I know what my name is.

Manik laughs and gets a death stare from Alya.

Manik: Ok let's go to sleep.

They all go to sleep

Precap: All at Cabir's house. Navya tells the whole truth. All move into one house.

Thank you for reading my story.