Return of Raghav - Chapter 17

Navya is going into college today, after requesting Manik and Cabir, They had finally agreed. 

All (Fab5, NavNi and Arya) were in the canteen. 

Mrs Malhotra makes an announcements over the Speakers.  

Mrs Malhotra: All music students please come to the hall. 

Manik: What does this women want now? 

Cabir: Let's go and see what she has to say. Navya please stay between me and Manik. Harshad and Mrs Malhotra might have planned something. And guys we should all stay close together. 

All: Ok boss. 

They go 

Hall: 

Mrs Malhotra: All students please settle down. I have an announcement to make. 

Everyone settles down 

Mrs Malhotra: I felt like we were treating a teacher unfair. So we are giving him back his job. 

Navya:(thoughts) Why do I feel that Mrs Malhotra is planning something? Has he returned. No it can't be. Why would he return? Navya remember happy thoughts. 

Manik:(thoughts) She has definitely planned something to get back at us. Pandit is in jail so it can't be him. Shit it could be Raghav. 

Manik and Navya's eyes meet. 

Manik:(thoughts)Navya is having the same thoughts. Please God help us fight this monster as well. 

Student 1: Madam,  Who is that teacher? 

Mrs Malhotra: It's Raghav. 

Cabir: (thoughts) What the hell is he doing here? 

Mukti: That douchebag is back. Don't worry Cabir. This time we will teach him a lesson. 

Nandini: Ha we will teach him a lesson. 

Navya: I won't leave this douchebag alone. I am gonna kill him. 

Manik: Madhubala calm down. Stress isn't good for you and the babies plus I also feel like Harshad and Mrs Malhotra are behind this. 

Dhruv: I also think they did that. 

Alya: I won't spare Harshad and that women. 

Navya: (thoughts) Why is Cabir so silent? Does he want Raghav back? What if he leaves me?  

They all go outside.  

Raghav come up to the group. He come and hugs Cabir. Cabir pushes him away. 

Cabir: Please stay far away from me. Don't you dare touch me. (He slaps Raghav)

Raghav: Babe, Don't do this to me. Please I love you. Don't leave me.

Navya slaps him and says. 

Navya: It you loved him you wouldn't of left when he needed you.  He isn't leaving you were the one that left not him. So stay away from him. 

Cabir: (to Navya)Navya calm down let me handle this. (to Raghav) You better leave because I do not need you. Plus I love someone else. 

Cabir leaves and the rest follow behind. Harshad comes and tells Raghav. 

Harshad: Raghav you need to ask for forgiveness and he is only saying he loves someone else to make you jealous. 

Raghav: Yes I will ask for forgiveness. 

Harshad: Why don't you go to his workplace? 

Raghav: That is a good idea. Plus his friends won't be with him. So he will forgive me easily.