Disturbance - Chapter 9

In my story Harshad said have sex with him otherwise he will harm her friends(Shahid and Nandini) and harm Cabir (She knew he was a jerk but he doesn't deserve that ). She never told anyone about that. She couldn't believe him she also had to pretend to love him in front of Nandini. She loved him but couldn't believe that that he is worse than a Demon.

Cabir's house:
Navya was in her room and NM was in the kitchen preparing food when they hear a knock on the door. NM opens the door.

NM: Who are you?

Harshad: I am the father of Navya's child.

Navya comes and screams at Harshad.

Navya: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Harshad: I am here to apologies to you for all that I have done. I want to be in the life of my child.

Navya: MY BABIES AREN'T YOUR CHILDREN. THEY ARE MINE AND ONLY MINE.

NM: Navya what is happening?

Cabir was behind listening to everything

Navya tell her mom everything even that he forced her to do it with him.

Cabir got angry listening to this. However the next thing shocked everyone.

NM: Navya you should forgive him. He is the father of your twins. I am fixing your marriage to him. You have to marry him otherwise me and my father will never see your face again.

Navya: Mom you are telling me to forgive this bastard and marry him when he tried to harm me and my children. I will never marry him.

She goes into NM's room and comes out with a bag.

Navya: YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP ME BUT INSTEAD YOU ARE HELPING THIS BASTARD WHO TRIED TO HARM ME AND MY TWINS. YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU WILL CUT OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH ME IF I DON'T MARRY HIM. I WON'T MARRY HIM SO GET OUT. GO BACK TO PATNA.

NM goes out the house with her luggage.

Navya: SHOULD I GIVE YOU AN INVITE TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE?

Harshad gets scared and runs out of the house.

Cabir witness all of this. He walks towards Navya when she run into the room and locks it. She was very angry so she throws everything in the room and then sits down crying in a corner of the room.

Cabir get's worried so he calls Manik.

Cabir: Please come Manik. It's Navya. She has locked herself in the room.

Manik: Why what happened?

Cabir: First come. I will tell you later.

Manik: Ok I will be there in 10 minutes.

Manik rushes out of the house.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NM is crying and gets a phone call from a women.

Women: Well done for doing what I said. I will now leave your daughter alone and she wont be expelled from the college but stay away from her. Otherwise you know what I will do.

NM: Please Mrs Malhotra don't harm my daughter and family. Please.

Mrs Malhotra: I won't do anything as long as you listen to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________