16 - CHAPTER SIXTEEN

CHAPTER 16 (probably...) 

Hi!

1. This 'chapter' is UNEDITED and QUITE LONG. May contain tons of unnecessary repetitions and grammatical errors and contents that completely don't make sense or needed. You know me; I just can't help it. 

2. This 'chapter' was unplanned. I put my fingers on the keyboard and this was what got typed. Apologies in advance.

3. This 'chapter' may be completely taken down in the future since it's got no important plot to the story. Again, sorry!

4. My Wattpad app iOS version 5.6.4 (the current one) is sh!tty. For every stories I try to read the whole text just isn't there. Basically, all I'm left is blank... Unscrollable on the very bottom page and stuff. Is there anybody else having the same problem as mine? Hopefully Wattpad team will release an update soon. Just wanted to know if I'm the only one with this problem.

That's all. Happy reading, but apologies in advance for what you're gonna read below. It wasn't planned, and it's only a story. A poor one at that. Don't judge. I just have a bad feeling about this. That's all.

Toodles!

~ @BlissfullyInLove93 ~

PICTURE---------------> Logan Lerman as Cayden.

VIDEO------------------> 'Highway to Hell' by AC/DC

__________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 16 (probably...)

F.I.T.Z

After almost an hour of driving back to the school all by myself I finally arrived at the almost deserted student’s parking lot. Once the doors had been safely locked, I hurriedly made my way back to my dorm room.

I was so fúcking tired I couldn't think of anything other than sleep.

Minutes later I reached my dorm. Once I got inside the common hallway, I began to feel a bit agitated by what I was hearing. One of the things I hated about the students in this school was the blatant disregard of waste consumption of electricity they willy-nilly incurred. Such was the case with the loud sounds emanating from the dorm’s common room. I didn’t think there was anybody – whoever was left in the dorm right now – watching TV this late at night. The last person using the room must have forgotten to turn off the TV and the lights before retiring to their beds.

Assholes! I groaned out my annoyance about that.

After I pushed open the door, I walked up to the monstrous sixty-five inch flat screen TV in the farthest corner of the room, which was currently airing an infomercial about some bogus state-of-the-art at-home workout equipment no one should ever buy in the first place.

Once I walked passed the long couch I was immediately stopped when I saw somebody sleeping on it. Not just somebody. It was the object of all my desires. Truth be told he was absolutely the object of my eternal damnation.