15 - CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CHAPTER 15

This chapter is UNEDITED. Sadly, it's quite long. You know me and my writing. Sorry about that. I mean it.

Hope the writing makes sense. After three times going through the chapter everything just becomes a blur. So, I give up. Also, it's in present tense. Trying something new here. Give it a chance. See if it's okay.

Enjoy!

~BlissfullyInLove93~

PICTURE------> Kellan Lutz as Fitz (who's cuter? Kellan or the cubs?)

VIDEO---------> 'Boom Clap' by Charli XCX

_________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 15

F.I.T.Z

It’s been a long time since my weekend is free, aside from school breaks that is. Usually Elissa fills up my weekend, making me spend time with her. Not all the time, but enough that I rarely spend time with my friends. Usually, we either would go to her house for the weekend, or spend it in a hotel room she would've booked in town.

Now that we’ve broken up I feel like fish out of the water. And I don’t know what to do with my free time.

And it sucks.

As my buddies and I walk via the back road towards the Dining Hall with sweat soaked shirts with dirt and grass stains from playing rugby, all of the sudden Graham groans loudly, gaining my attention.

“Warning,” he says, “troubles approaching fast at twelve.”

I frown and look in front of me. I chuckle lightly while Sean snorts in disgust when we see three girls locking their eyes at us, approaching fast with barely enough room for us to go around them. Finally, the three girls manage to stop us – me, Sean, Tyler, Graham, and Christian – from avoiding them. Dammit. Here we go.

“Hi, Graham. Hey, boys,” Kyra greets us with mischievous flicker in her eyes. And mostly it's toward my now annoyed friend.

“Hey,” Graham returns gruffly with a curt nod.

“Ouch, baby. What a hot comeback!” Kyra retorts playfully. Knowing her nothing about her is close to being playful. Graham in turn just shakes his head at Kyra. Knowing Graham, he would rather be anywhere else but here.

Kyra has been a thorn on Graham’s sides since freshman year. Everybody in this school knows she’s got this weird obsessive and creepy infatuation towards my buddy, and has not given up on her quest to date Graham, even though Graham has turned her down many times than I could count. I would feel sorry for her, but I won’t because everybody in this school also knows Graham had had a crush on Kim Simmons and vice versa just as long.

But they both won’t do anything about it for reasons unknown to me. They both are so dense.

“Hi, Seanie. You still gay?” Sarah now asks, winking at Sean who’s standing right next to me. Sean just wiggles his brows at Sarah and laughs heartily. “Of course, sweetheart. Cute, hot guys are still my thing. So, what’s up?” Sean asks.

After she stops laughing along with Sean, Sarah turns and looks squarely at me. “Fitz, can I speak with you for a minute? It won’t be long. I promise.”

After I nod at her, Sarah without any warning then grabs my wrist and pulls me forward to follow her. My eyes widens instantly. “What’s goin’ on, Sarah?” I ask, once we’re about thirty yards or so from where everybody else is standing, too far for my liking.