21 - CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

CHAPTER 21

Hello!

My sincerest apologies as usual since this chapter is FIRST DRAFT, UNEDITED, and WITH TONS OF MISTAKES.

Let me know what you think. Enjoy!

~BlissfullyInLove93~

PICTURE-----------> The New Coach (He's hot, isn't he? And that package? Yum!)

VIDEO--------------> 'Style' by Taylor Swift

____________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 21

F.I.T.Z

Throughout the whole class I couldn't stop from thinking about Cayden. Shìt, he really had permeated into my mind that he'd become the one constant source of distraction; whether I liked it or not.

I had to find a way to curb it. Or else my academic would suffer badly. Mom and Dad would kill me if I did. Besides, I'd already told him that he wasn't ready yet. And that we weren't ready yet. That was something that I really had to keep from breaking.

This 'obsession' I had with Cayden had gone from bad to worse that I couldn't even recall what the hell Mr. Lee - my Calculus teacher - was lecturing about in front of the class this whole period. I must have had it really bad. Argh! I growled lowly; my frustration was unrelenting. When I looked down into my notebook, nothing I'd written down even made any sense.

The lighting in the class had dimmed a little because Mr. Lee was teaching using the overhead projector; writing on prepared transparent sheets with erasable markers. It looked like I had to borrow Ty's notes to copy for later.

Shìt!

This couldn't and shouldn't escalate more than this. When examined further, this had happened before too.

With Elissa, the ex.

It was young love, I supposed. At least, it was reciprocated. Plus, she was the one that initiated the relationship.

I had no idea where this infatuation with Cayden could even go from the moment I really told him, confessed to him, how I truly felt about him. Truth was, I didn't exactly told him the whole truth about how I truly felt. Though I did feel content that what I had professed to him was sufficient... for the time being.

The best thing about this class right now was that Mr. Lee just kept going on and on about these graphs and that differential and integration equations and other shits I couldn't care less about. Sitting at the back of the dimly lit class helped a lot to cover how unfocused I had been today. Good thing Ty in my right to keep taking down notes. Whilst Sean on my left was asleep; eyes shut and mouth open as he sat straight, leaning against the back of the chair. Thank god he didn't snore. I chuckled lightly, shaking my head at that.

I looked up high above the whiteboard this class had about eight minutes left before the bell rang and mid-morning recess ensued.

I had been feeling edgy since I woke up this morning. Couldn't figure out why. Focusing on a figure about four rows in front of me, at the very front all I could see was Cayden's back. It could be him. He seemed to be very focus in this class.

The little guy was like that in every single class we had together. He always sat right across from the whiteboard at the very front row if he could help himself. Kim - Graham's girlfriend - always sat next to him in every class we had together.