9 - CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER 9

Hello! After a VERY long time, here is another installment of 'BOARDING BOYS'. About time. I know, right?! I'm sorry.  I have no other explanation other than hectic life and laziness.

This chapter is unedited. Anything needing some fixing, let me know. I don't bite. Your help will make me a better writer. 

Anyways, my eternal gratitute to those of you who have been patiently waiting for me to update. Hope this chapter would satiate your hunger for more of Fitz and Cayden's love story. 

Also, to those of you who have read, voted, and especially commented on the previous chapter, I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart. Words are not enough to express my gratitude. If I could dedicate this chapter to all of you, I would have done so. Alas, since I couldn't, and I would love nothing more than to dedicate this chapter to you, I hope me giving shout-outs to you all would suffice. They are:-

@iam_insomniac , @GreysAnatomyForever , @SeikaPhoenix , @LuxuryCat . @nyjelware , @SpottedAtLast , @BotsXspeak , @AsianCon , @RYJS20 & @TotesAwesome.

I especially loved reading your comments, insights, and feedback. Keep 'em comin, will ya?!

Have a good day, and enjoy!

Cheers,

~BlissfullyInLove93~

PICTURE-------> Logan Lerman as Cayden & Kellan Lutz as Fitz. 

VIDEO-----------> 'All Of Me' by John Legend.

_____________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 9

F.I.T.Z

Oh, shit!

"CAYDEN!!!" I shouted, as a moment of panic surfaced within me. As quick as The Flash, I launched myself towards the little guy, and immediately swept him off of his feet and held him tight against me before he even had the chance to fall backward onto the carpeted floor. Thank God I wasn't a moment too late; otherwise Cayden would have fallen and injured himself. If that were the case I didn't think I could ever forgive myself, had Cayden accidentally knocked his head on the floor, or hurt his head when he almost narrowly missed the corner of Sean's study desk.

Especially when all of this was my fault to begin with.

Again, I felt that fantastic tingles running down my spine straight to my cock, and goose bumps arose on my arms upon contact of Cayden's bare skin against mine. How that was even possible I didn't even had the time to contemplate it. Every time Cayden touched me I felt this...this tingles, this electric current that made me groan internally. And every single time it occurred it almost always took my breath away.

Nevertheless, that was nor here nor there. Once I pulled myself together and Cayden was safely placed in my arms, I carried him bridal style before sitting myself on the edge of his bed. Damn, Cayden was as light as a feather! I sighed deeply. It was just that my heart was beating so fast, I was afraid it was going to jump out of my chest. Now, how was I supposed to calm myself after being scared like that? Jesus Christ, Cayden. What the fuck are you doing to me?

Now that Cayden was comfortably situated in my lap – which was quite a distraction since I had to bite the insides of my cheek to suppress the groan due to Cayden's bubble ass kind of sat on my semi-hard dick – I placed my index and middle fingers over his pulse point under his left jaw to check on his pulse. And Cayden was still breathing with his pulse still strongly pulsing after a few seconds feeling them. So, that was good news. "My God, Cayden. You're scaring me," I muttered.