19 - CHAPTER NINETEEN

CHAPTER 19

This chapter is FIRST DRAFT and UNEDITED.

Also, please don't hate me.

XOXO,

~BlissfullyInLove93~

____________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 19

C.A.Y.D.E.N (Logan Lerman in the pic up there. Ain't he fabulous?!)

After a long day and after walking about a mile from the bus stop, I finally I arrived back at school. I entered the school ground and immediately registered my presence on campus with the school's security guard at entrance post. After wishing good night to the night guards, I made my way back towards my dorm room.

I could feel it in my bones that today had been a very good day. Despite what had transpired with Fitz this morning, the rest of the day had been excellent. The job interview at the little café on the university campus had gone very well if I said so myself. If I didn't get the job, I was sure there were other part-time jobs I could apply for.

As I weaved my way through a sea of students on the first floor of the Main Building it finally dawned on me that tonight's the first school dance was still commencing. I kind of forgot about that. It seemed that all students were back at school tonight.

There were a lot of people dancing and drinking and eating and doing all kinds of other stuff in the dark auditorium that was only being lit up by laser lights and disco balls and what not. It looked like tons of fun was had in there. Though I noticed how others had been giving me these weird looks that I loathed, I chose to ignore them and made my way into a side hallway that would take me the farthest way for me to my dorm. My room was so close yet it felt so far.

Just as I passed the middle of this dark hallway, I saw at the end of it a silhouette of a tall guy being pulled by what could easily be assumed an average height girl. I could be wrong; but there was no other way to go through other than towards them so that I could turn left to another corridor towards my awaiting bed.

There was nothing at the end of this hallway other than a couple of bathrooms and the Drama Club room. I stopped for a second to make sure my shoes weren't too squeaky to be heard by those two hormonal teenagers. I was sure the last thing they wanted to hear or see was me interrupting whatever they were going to do – or whatever I believed they were going to do with each other.

With the EDM clubbing music still thumping very loudly behind me, I believed it was quite safe for me to just get on my way. Turning back was not an option. Well, it was. However, I hated being noticed – especially the way people were looking at me. It made my skin crawl. I wasn't sure of any reason all those students were being that way when they saw me. I just didn't want to know and deal with them.

So forward I went.

I am not a creep. I mentally uttered that sentence a few times to convince myself I wasn't in the wrong here.

Once I finally was a few feet away from the intersection, I had to cease from going forward. The only lights lighting this intersection came atop through the glass walls from the inside of the restrooms.

Sadly, that was not the reason I had to stop.

The guy and the girl – the couple – were heavily making out against the wall of the Drama Club. I turned to look to my left. I left a quiet breath; relieved that I couldn't even see my own shadow. That surely meant this couple – fifteen if not twenty feet away from me – didn't even see me standing here alone looking at them like a creep. After checking that nobody was coming my way from behind, I then went to turn and look at the couple again to see if they were even a remote chance I might be able to slip pass them without any of them even see me.