20 - CHAPTER TWENTY

CHAPTER 20

Super rushed. Unedited. Tons of mistakes. Short. Sorry. (^_^)

~ BlissfullyInLove93 ~

PICTURE-------> Kellan Lutz as Fitz Grant

VIDEO-----------> 'Hello' by Adele

____________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 20

F.I.T.Z

After drying, I wrapped myself with the towel and grabbed my shower caddy and walked out of the communal shower. Once I got back to my room and placed the caddy under my desk, I grabbed a pair of boxers and started to put it on.

A thought flashed through my mind. I had promised Cayden that I'd go commando for a month. To win this, I probably shouldn't even think about putting these boxers on right now. On the other hand, after what had transpired between us I didn't think Cayden would ever question whether or not I still carried on with the bet. Cayden had never even once checked to see if I still wore any underwear underneath.

Then again I didn't quite like going commando as I had initially thought. Cayden was quite right about that, the little devil. I huffed, annoyed at that. Hot and humid weather didn't help one bit with my friends underneath either. Fùck it! I was just gonna wear one and see if Cayden even cared. Truly, I didn't think he would ever care one bit about the bet whatsoever. Even if he was the one who came up with the idea of the punishment.

Once I'd put on the boxers and school's khakis pants, I grabbed and put on the white undershirt. Putting on my sandals, I grabbed my phone and keys and went out the door. Looking at the time on the phone, I'd still have about forty five minutes before the first bell rang. Once the door was locked, I walked up to Sean's.

After opening his door, I cringed at what I saw. Dammit! I should've known better. Stupid Sean and his horny self. Shaking my head, I closed my eyes and grunted out my annoyance forcefully.

"Sean, buddy, I'm off to breakfast. See you there. Or not." In a flash, I retreated and closed back the door.

"Oh fùck yeah. Shìt. Sorry. Yeah. Later. Oh fuuucckkkk!!!!" was all I heard coming from Sean on the other side of his door before I walked away, huffing angrily.

Fùcking asshole Sean was. Who'd have sex this early on a Monday morning? Next time I'd see him I would have to smack the back of his head hard. Dude didn't even care to lock the door. Stupid shìt! I groaned again, exhausted for one.

As I made my way to breakfast, I couldn't help but to think. What if Cayden had come in and seen him and that brown-haired boy naked and fùcking like bunnies again? I couldn't care less what those two were doing. But, even I was pissed after witnessing that. Not the first time too. And Cayden? I was sure he would be pissed. No doubt about that. Pretty Boy was easy to get riled up.

Talking about Cayden, where the hell was he? Did he even come to bed with me last night? Where was he this past weekend? I didn't think I even saw him once.

Shaking my head at the thought, I quickly put a couple of breakfast burritos, a few sausage links, toasts and jams, and an empty mug on my tray. Looking around it seemed that students were just turning out for breakfast. Once I filled my morning coffee in the mug and grabbed a couple of packets of sugar and powdered creamer, and once I found Tyler sitting and eating his breakfast with a couple of our friends, I walked myself to the table.