0.2 - AUTHOR'S NOTE 2

AUTHOR'S NOTE 2

Hi, all!

Just wanted to let you know that sadly Chapter 7 of this story 'BOARDING BOYS' was made to be Rated R by Wattpad, and therefore made private by the site/group.

I am so sorry about this.

The only way for you to read this chapter us doing as follows if you haven't already.

For Wattpad app user:-

First you have to click 'Follow Me' in my profile. And then 'Remove' this story from your library. Next, go back to my profile and click on the story and 'Add' it to your library. Hopefully the private Chapter 7 will be there.

If you were on the website in a web browser:-

Go to my profile and click 'Follow Me'. Then, click on the story. Scroll down on the 'Table of Content' menu and you should be able to see '7 - CHAPTER SEVEN private'. Click on it, and you're good to go.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience. Feel free to let me know if you have questions or facing any difficulties. I'll try to get back at you at the earliest convenience.

I'll publish the chapter soon, okay? VERY SOON. 

Thanks.

~BlissfullyInLove93~

For those who couldn't get to read Chapter 7 despite what you've done as instructed above, here's the link if you go to a web browser. Enjoy!

http://www.wattpad.com/44085187-boarding-boys-boyxboy-7-chapter-seven

If not, you can just go ahead and click the direct link as above that have already been put in the first 'COMMENT' in this chapter if you  were to use a web browser. Just go ahead and click on it.