4 - CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER 4

 Hi. I am so sorry this chapter has been labeled Rated R by Wattpad and therefore has been put as a private chapter.

This chapter is quite a long one, so please bear with me.

I've written new chapter for each of my other story - 'Unexpected Blessings of Love' and 'Bound by The Rainbow'.

Unfortunately, both are still being edited and so far when I put them on Wattpad as draft, Wattpad has decided to label them both Rated R as well. Which means they'll come as a private chapter.

I'm going to try to edit and clean them up a bit to see if I could change them slightly so that Wattpad can deem them necessary to be a public chapter. Fingers crossed. Don't know yet when I'll publish them. So, please be patient, yeah?

I dedicate this chapter to new readers who've voted for my story. You know who you are and I thank you. 

More specifically I want to dedicate this chapter to people that took their time to post comment on my previous chapter. They are LUXURY123, missycatcar, GreysAnatomyForever, and iam_insomniac. Thanks so much for all your comments.

Thanks so much for taking your time to read my stories. I'll let you know when I've uploaded and published those new chapters for my other stories. I just needed to find the time to edit them.

VOTE.

COMMENT.

FAN!

Spread the words. Thanks! And, Happy Thanksgiving Day!

Love,

~BlissfullyInLove93~

PICTURES-----------------> Steven R. McQueen as Sean.

                    -----------------> Austin Butler as Tyler.

                    -----------------> Megan Fox as Elissa.

 VIDEO----------------------> Britney Spears - Work B**ch

SEAN

"Sean, you interested?" Tyler, my oft-time fuck buddy looked at me with his brows up and his blue eyes begging like a puppy wanting a treat. God! I'd missed him, and I'd missed his perky ass too. It's been a long summer for me to be this far away from being with him, if you know what I mean.

I just grinned at him. I couldn't say no even if I wanted to.

"Sure, man," I growled, hungrily. "Take off all your clothes and get on your knees. Not on my bed, but on my roommate's. I need to get the supplies. Be right back." Tyler moved to do as I instructed as I got up from my study chair. I walked over to my unpacked luggage and fetch a condom and the lube.

Once I had them both in my hand, I went to close and lock the door, and walk a little faster to where Tyler was, waiting for me on hands and knees naked, his beautiful ass high up in the air. Judging from his facial expression and the aura of wanton need he exuded, he'd been missing this too.

Tyler and I stood at the same height of six feet one. His body frame was leaner than mine, as I was bulkier with hard muscles, though we were both pretty ripped. To be honest, he wasn't really my type of guy and I never once thought for a moment I was his type at all. I personally prefer to be with a guy who is smaller and beautiful. In a nutshell, a beautiful twink. What big guy doesn't like a twink? Definitely not me.