5 - CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER 5

For those who couldn't get to read Chapter 4 despite what you've done as instructed above, here's the link if you go to a web browser. Enjoy!

http://www.wattpad.com/30200528-boarding-boys-boyxboy-chapter-four

Okay! Sorry for not updating for so long. Blame the holidays. No. I mean it. The holidays as much as I love it have seriously messed up my daily routine and my life, and because of it my laziness just grew and grew. 

Enough of that. Anyway, I want to thank you all my blessed readers for reading this story. You have no idea how you've made me feel when you read my stories. Thanks.

I especially want to give a shout-out to the readers that took their time to leave comments and feedback on the previous chapter. They are LUXURY123, iam_insomniac, fronno, Zilan15, and swimergirl35. Thank you all. Just... thank you so much. You make me happy and put smile on my face.

So, without further ado, enjoy!

VIDEO------------------> 'I Choose You' by Sara Bareilles

PICTURE--------------> Kellan Lutz as Fitz

____________________________________________________________________________ 

FITZ

Seriously, what the hell just happened? I really mean it. What the fuck just happened? I just looked and kept looking at Cayden leaving the dining hall until he no longer was in my sight. Now that the applause had died down and even though some people still looked at me and my friends bizarrely I might add, the whole thing and the whole drama that happened in front of me minutes ago seemed so surreal I didn’t even know what to think anymore.

“Dudes!” Tyler startled me and all of us who were still standing around looking dumbfounded. “Cayden’s right. Better get moving before the kitchen closes.”

What? Oh. When did Tyler get here? Was he here the whole time? Tyler patted my back and looked at me with apologetic eyes before sitting down at the table where Cayden was sitting minutes ago. What was that look all about? Did he pity me? I sighed deeply. But he was right. I was so damn hungry and I needed food badly.

After I got my food, I went and sat next to Sean who was sitting next to Tyler. It was kind of weird to see everybody still looking and staring at us but there was nothing I could do about that. Somehow someway I wasn’t really in the mood to eat my dinner. It seemed that I had lost my appetite. But damn, people still could not stop staring at us.

“Dude. Eat!” Sean said, staring at me intently while pushing the tray with my food closer to me. I just shrugged my shoulders. I didn’t really feel like talking or eating at the moment. I didn’t really know why I was feeling this way though. I took my juice and took a few gulps as I saw my friends chatting away talking about nothing.

“I think I’m gonna like having Cayden as my roommate this year,” murmured Sean, grabbing my full attention. Why did he say that? What did he know that I didn’t?

“You’re talking about the little dude that was here before, right?” Graham, who sat next to me asked, and Sean nodded, grinning. “That little dude’s your roommate, bro?”

Sean winked and then chuckled softly. “Yup! Now, that’s a really great first impression he gave us. Isn’t it?”

Everybody but me humming in agreement, and Tyler laughed lightly while shaking his head. “Fitz,” he called for me, and I looked at him with serious look on my face. “Why so quiet, my friend?”