7 - CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER 7

Hi. My sincerest apologies for taking so long to update this story.

I spent so much time re-writing, re-working, and editing this chapter so much so that I finally just gave up, and let it be Rated R'd and 'privated' by Wattpad. Anyways, I hope you my fantabulous readers like what is presented here. Fingers crossed.

Thanks so much for reading this story and thanks a bajillion also for those who've voted. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you x3.

Also, just a quick dedication and shout-outs to readers that took their time to leave comments and feedback on the previous two chapters. Kisses and hugs to you all. They are:-

@LuxuryCat , @iam_insomniac , @Zilan15 , @jasper_jackson21 , @montrel13 , @KimberlyFeehery , and @SeikaPhoenix

Y'all are awesome. And this author thanks you so, so much.

Without further ado, enjoy!

With love,

~BlissfullyInLove93~

VIDEO-----------------> 'All I Want Is You' by U2

PICTURE-------------> Kellan Lutz as Fitz (just because...)

____________________________________________________________________________ 

CHAPTER 7

F.I.T.Z

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling the horniest I'd ever been. I was hard as a rock. Morning wood? Sure, let's go with that.  In a second there I could tell that I wasn't in my room because if I did I should be facing the room's corridor lying on my right side right now. But instead here I lay facing another human being. Not just some random human being, but Cayden to be precise. Here seeing his beautiful though slightly bruised face with plump lips slightly parted with his soft minty breaths gently caressing my face, I was even more turned on than before. I didn't know why. I just did.

Then Cayden slowly opened his eyes. He blinked a few times before finally realizing that I was in his bed, where our faces were merely inches from each other judging by his shocked expression. I tried my hardest not to just kiss him right then and there. But my control over my mind and body almost flew right out of the window when I heard him softly moan my name, "Fitz..." Good gracious! I had to take a few very deep breaths  to calm the beast in me because that moan right there with his soft voice calling for me just made me want to take him, devour him, and ravish him senseless. Unfortunately, I knew better.

"What?" I said, my voice sounding deeper and raspier than I had intended. "What do you want, Cayden?" I further added after clearing my throat.

"Please," he croaked with his half-lidded eyes looking at me watching him intently.

"Please what?" I asked harshly, my brows furrowed. Then I saw his eyes slowly travel south of his body. When I trailed my gaze following his, and with him lying on his back, I saw that my left hand was actually on his hard erection, unconsciously squeezing it, with my left leg in between his, keeping them from closing and pushed up together. Cayden's body quaked upon my unconsciously squeezing his hard manhood once more. Why the hell did I do that? I had no idea, but I couldn't help to only smirk at that. And his cock felt amazing in my hand.