How I feel about ships

Like the title says, this is how I feel about all the ships in Harry Potter. I'll start with the canon ones.

Hinny- No. I'm sorry to anyone who ships it, but I just don't think it would happen. Yes, I have read the books, and while I agree that they do have slight chemistry, it could be better, and I prefer Harry with other people. 4/10.

Romione- Okay, not to be rude, but this is probably one of my least favourite ships. If you ship this, remember that this is my opinion, but I think that, short of a love potion, they would never happen. They argue constantly, and no, it is not sexual tension. Couples bicker. Ron and Hermione argue. They have almost nothing in common, and I just think that Ron has had too much of an emotional effect on Hermione from when they were younger. Like making her cry multiple times. 0/10.

Remus x Tonks- Honestly, I like the idea that the age gap doesn't stop them, and it was heartbreaking when they died, especially since Remus was the last marauder, and the last person Harry could really relate to over his parents' deaths. 8/10.

Nuna- Yeah, I think it's pretty cute. While not my OTP, I think they're a nice match. Both bullied through their starting years at Hogwarts, then became amazing people later in the years. 9.5/10.

Jily- Yes. James keeps Lily from floating into the clouds, and Lily deflates his head every now and then. 9/10 on account of James originally being a bully.

Now, the non-canon ships.

Drarry- I'm not usually one for gay ships, considering that I'm straight, but honestly, this is about a 6/10 for me.

Dramione- Again, not to offend anyone, but I personally don't ship this at all. I just don't think they're a good match. Hermione Granger harboured no romantic feelings for her childhood bully. And Draco did not fall in love with one of his victims. 1/10.

Wolfstar- Again, not usually a gay shipper, but the chemistry sways me. 7/10.

Snamione- Um... okay, no. I don't ship. Even when Hermione is eighteen, Snape is still thirty eight. There's an age gap, then there's an age chasm. 0/10.

Snarry- Ok, what? Snape hated James, why would he love Harry? Also, same reasons as Snamione, age difference. 0/10.

Tomione- I-I have no words. Oh, wait, yes I do. 0/10.

Tomarry- You wanna make an au with this? Sure. But don't use canon. It would literally never happen. If you do ship it though, feel free to write a fic concerning an au where Voldy is their age or something.

Drapple- Yes. 9/10.

Runa- Hmm... possibly. 5/10.

Harmione- Yes, yes, and yes. Let me start off by saying that if Harry hadn't reminded Ron about Hermione in their first year, it would have been just Harry rescuing Hermione.

Then, after Harry had killed the Basilisk, Hermione, once unpetrified, ran straight towards him, screaming, 'You solved it! You solved it!'.

Third, when Lupin missed his Wolfsbane potion and turned into a werewolf and went after Harry and Hermione, Harry shielded her from him. He also protected her from around a hundred dementors. Not to mention that they completely left Ron out and shared this meaningful journey together, thanks to Ron's broken leg.

Fourth, Ron abandoned Harry when his name was pulled out of the Goblet. Hermione didn't. She took Harry's side and never stopped believing in him, even going as far as to bring him toast from the great hall so he wouldn't have to endure the school's hurtful comments. Note that never happened in the films. Believe it or not, we Harmione shippers actually read the books the fanfictions are based on.

Fifth, when Hermione got hurt, Harry almost froze until he realised that she was alive. That was what gave him the courage to fight on.

Sixth, she always understood him. Not many people do, Harry's quite the enigma.  And while Hermione was crying about Ron YET AGAIN, Harry comforts her, never asking for anything in return.

And finally, Hermione is the only person, canon or not, who sees Harry as Just Harry, not Harry Potter, the Chosen One, the Boy Who Lived. Hermione loves him for who he really is, not because he's famous. Because he was there for her when no one else was. They shared some very special moments together.

Also, not to mention, they both find each other fairly attractive.

"Oh, Harry, it's not Quidditch that's popular, it's you! You've never been more interesting, and frankly, you've never been more fanciable."

"But I don't think you're ugly."

To which Hermione blushed and thanked him.

My point has been made. Remember, you don't have to agree with me, these are just my opinions.

If I missed any, comment them and I'll do another one.