A Missing Weasley

"What's that supposed to mean?" Harry asked.
"Nothing." Neville said a little too quickly.
"I- I just mean that Hermione's oblivious to the fact that she- she's tired! Yeah, yeah that's it." Neville said uncertainly. Harry just rolled his eyes and looked away, his eyes just happening to land on Hermione.

Now he couldn't stop staring at her. He unconsciously played with her chestnut locks as she snored lightly, something Harry found extremely cute. He pushed the foreign word away as he cautiously and unsurely wrapped an arm around her shoulder. Immediately, as if she had been waiting for it the entire time, she snuggled into his side, still fast asleep. Harry blushed and Neville smiled in satisfaction.

"What? She's just tired." Harry said in defence.
"Tired of you being so oblivious." He whispered under his breath. Luckily, Harry didn't catch it.

"Hey look, we're almost here." Neville pointed out. Harry looked up, out the window and grinned.
"Great, can I try this spell before you change?" He asked. Neville shrugged and nodded as Harry pulled out his wand.

"You pick. Non-verbal or verbal." Harry said excitedly.
"How can you do-"
"Non-verbal it is." Harry then thought for a moment, carefully flicked his wand, and they were all immediately changed into their robes. Neville marvelled at this for a second while Harry whispered, "yes!"

"That was bloody brilliant!" He said in awe, studying his robes.
"It was just a spell." Harry said timidly.
"Just a spell?" Neville repeated incredulously.
"Yeah... I bet Hermione could do it." Harry said fondly. Neville knew that meant the conversation was over, so he turned and looked at the castle. 

The train slowly halted to a stop, and Harry gently shook Hermione awake. She slowly came to, noticed the position she was in and blushed furiously, quickly sitting up awkwardly.

"How are my robes on?" She asked tiredly.
"Magic, now we have to go, otherwise we're gonna be stuck on the train." Harry took her hand and basically dragged her out, no protests from Hermione.

"Wait for me!" Neville whined. They rolled their eyes and slowed down, allowing Neville to catch up.

"Pot- Harry!" Someone called from behind them. Harry turned to see Draco walking up to them, looking around nervously.

"What's up, Draco?" He asked.
"You know what, screw what my friends think. Hi guys." Draco greeted casually. They all looked at him proudly.

"So, what's it like at the Slytherin table?" Hermione asked. Draco immediately scowled.

"I hate it. Everyone's horrible, stupid and bigoted. I wish I was sorted into Gryffindor, but my dad wouldn't have let me." He said strongly.
"Draco, you're a true Gryffindor inside." Neville told him as Harry and Hermione nodded.

"Thanks. I'm glad I have you guys." Draco smiled and they smiled back.
"We're glad to have you too, Draco. Now let's get into school the cool way." Harry joked, pointing to the carriages.

"It's interesting how the carriages just pull themselves. I wonder what spell they used? I certainly haven't heard of it! Maybe it's a spell that sets a path and time for an object to-" Hermione talked animatedly to Harry, who was just smiling and staring into her beautiful, shining brown eyes. Draco and Neville looked at each other, Draco with a questioning glance, Neville with a nod, then Draco shrugged and sat down opposite the excited witch and the lovestruck wizard.