Scrambling with Skrewts

Harry gave a long, silent yawn as he slowly sat up in his comfortable bed situated in the boys' dormitory of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

His messy dark hair had been ruffled by the odd position he had fallen asleep in. He wouldn't be surprised if the birds he could hear chirping were inside the mess itself. He could hear Draco's taunting remarks.

The first thing he noticed was that his glasses, which had been lost (destroyed by Hermione), were sitting on his bedside table.

The second thing he noticed was that his pyjamas felt smaller. Substantially smaller.

"Alright, mate?" A voice broke him out of his thoughts.

"Yeah, Nev, just a bit out of it today." He replied drowsily, rubbing his eyes.

"Neville? Bloody hell, you must be really out of it. It's Ron, your best mate." The voice said cheerfully as he now recognised it.

Harry tried to scream of pure terror, but he was suddenly pulled out of his dream by a gentle force, tentatively opening his eyes for them to be met by a familiar pair of concerned brown ones.

"Shh." She began placing kisses on his neck, leaving her lips on his skin a little longer than necessary. "Bad dream?" She asked sympathetically.

"Terrible." Harry answered truthfully, leaning back and sighing as a half-naked Hermione continued to pepper his upper body with feathery kisses.

It was quite the distance away from normal to find a fifteen-year-old and a fourteen-year-old half-naked in bed together, unsupervised, but magic had a way of sustaining itself in the most beautiful ways.

Magic itself had recognised the pair as two parts of one soul, which, in itself, was an extremely rare occurrence. As a result, both would be extremely powerful and their children would mirror that power, though it may dilute over time.

This meant that the magic inside both of them was doing everything it could to encourage the soulmates to reproduce, regardless of age, so neither Harry nor Hermione felt that their actions were out of the ordinary, or that they were moving too fast. Obviously, they weren't planning on doing so during school, but when they had graduated and Voldemort was taken care of, magic would make sure even the Weasleys would be jealous. Also, their magic seemed to passively take care of any possible issues that would ruin the mood, such as morning breath... and morning wood.

Of course, if Hermione's parents were asked of their opinions on the matter, their response may be a little different, and slightly more illegal. All they knew was that their lonely daughter had found a group of friends and had been dating one for one and a half years. They had been anxious to meet Harry, but he, rightfully, had put Sirius above them, as the man had missed twelve years with Harry.

Daniel Granger may not be so eager to meet his daughter's boyfriend once he found out that they were sleeping together in limited clothing every night without the knowledge of their teachers.

Of course, despite Harry's scar being gone, he and Hermione thought it was better to be safe than sorry.

Hermione had asked Harry to meet her parents the corresponding summer and he had agreed, accepting that it had to happen eventually.

"O-Okay, I think I'm alright now." Harry decided as Hermione began to kiss his lips instead. The effects from the potion Dumbledore had exposed her to had worn off yet, so he was a little confused.

"I told you to be quiet." Hermione whispered seductively, hands moving to his firm chest as her warm tongue slipped into his mouth.

"Well, who am I to keep you from pursuing your interests?" Harry decided, pulling her closer as she giggled, climbing on top of him and pinning him to the mattress as the covers were pushed aside by their movement. He realised that it was going to be a long night and was so incredibly thankful for the many, many wards and protections he had placed on his closed curtains.