It's you, Hermione

"That's a lot of money." Harry stared.

"Oh, Merlin, the pranks." Sirius breathed.

"That is not all." Ragnok stated, leading them to the cart once again. They roughly navigated through a complicated series of twists and turns, rolling through a waterfall Harry recalled was called the Thief's Downfall.

"We're going to be set for life, Prongslet." Sirius laughed in glee. "I... I'm free... we're free..." Sirius seemed to have finally pieced it together. "WE'RE FREE!" He shouted excitedly, picking a surprised yet equally happy Harry up and spinning him around, before dropping him and they both laughed, Harry mainly because he liked seeing his godfather happy.

Harry could not recall bonding with anyone so quickly before. He felt he shared something with Sirius on an emotional level. They were just so... similar. Yet different at the same time. Much like Hermione.

Harry and Hermione shared many common interests, as well as many separate ones. Hermione wasn't that interested in Quidditch. Come to think of it, why did she even turn up in the first place? Not that Harry was complaining, of course. It perplexed him, and he was going to ask her when he got back to Hogwarts.

"One last vault, then we can adhere to your needs, Lord Black." Ragnok took them to the final vault.

Harry was a little overwhelmed. Not that he wasn't appreciative of the seemingly endless fortune bestowed upon him, but he preferred things simple. Enough money to get by, a little extra for gifts. He knew neither of his friends cared for his money.

Harry's mind was straying away as the cart moved at what seemed like terminal velocity.

He held no burning ambition to take over Hogwarts currently- for the last two years, he had been focused on defeating Voldemort. School was irrelevant at that time to him.

Harry was glad there was no Hermione to even see him think that, because he knew, the consequences would be dire.

He couldn't remember when he was more terrified- when he was facing the Basilisk in the Chamber of Secrets, or when he scored higher than Hermione in the History of Magic End of Year Tests. Although, Hermione had ended up giving him one of her patented HermiHugs, and his fears had faded away to be replaced by a feeling he was starting to become very acquainted with.

The feeling could be defined as many things- attraction, admiration, amazement, attachment, adoration... a lot of a-words.

If Harry was being honest, though, he knew what the feeling really was, but he didn't want to take the risk of Hermione not feeling the same. He had started to understand complicated feelings, and now that he understood the difference between a best friend and someone you really liked, he was slightly embarrassed at how clingy he had been to Hermione. What sated his concern was that Hermione didn't seem to mind at all.

When he had told Neville of his troubles, he had screamed "FINALLY!" at the top of his lungs, doing a little dance. Harry had been very confused.

Harry wasn't Ron Weasley, so he wouldn't go and ask Hermione about Hermione. He wasn't stupid.

The last Vault was a little underwhelming- at least on the outside.

On the inside, it turned out to be one of the richest vaults in the bank.

"Vault 3. The Founders' Vault." Ragnok stated with no small amount of pride.

"Woah..." Harry trailed off at the sheer amount of shiny things- everything glinted or sparkled.

"Well, Remus is definitely getting some new robes." Sirius said breathlessly.

"You think this will cover it?" Harry asked sarcastically.