Five

A week since Kaleb has left. Jessamine stood by the stairs as she listened to them tell Kaleb about Bella's curiosity. She didn't say a word. Kaleb turned to look at the blonde making Edward go to her. "Don't." He tells him. "She didn't say a word and stayed as far away from Bella as she could."

"Really?"

"I have nothing to do with the human." She tells him. "She's suspicious as it is all because of you."

Before Kaleb could say a word, Jessamine left to hunt. Edward looked at him before following his mate. No one said a word as they knew Kaleb has a mess to fix and that starts with lying to Bella.
~~~
The next day, Edward has his arm around Jessamine as they walked to their last class. The blonde wasn't thinking of anyone's scents as she walked into biology. "Your doing great, Jess."

"I'm trying, Edward." She said. "I don't want..."

"Jessamine Hale, stop putting yourself down." He said. "You are strong. I know this." Jessamine smiled and thought of what she would do to Edward making him look at her with black eyes. "You had to think of that in school."

"You are always making me feel better about myself." She tells him as class started. "Your always encouraging me and making me feel better about myself."

"Jess, I love you. I always hated it when you brought yourself down when we both know your strong."

"Just like Jasper?"

"Just like Jasper." He tells her with a smile. "If he can do it, then so can you."

Jessamine smiled as they finished their projects. Edward looked at the blonde and smiled. She looked at him and was glad to have him in her life. The bell rang causing them to walk out. "I see Kaleb is talking to Bella."

"The more he does that the more she will want to find out." Jessamine said as they walked out. "I guess we might as well get ready for another mistake bound to happen."
~~~
Outside, Jasper was watching out for his sister when he saw her and Edward. "Seems like Kaleb is making Bella more suspicious." He tells them as Jessamine and Edward reached his car.

Kaleb walked over to them making Jessamine look at Edward. "I have a bad feeling about this."

"What do you..."

The sound of tires squealing caught their attention. They looked to see Tyler's van hitting ice making him go straight to Bella's truck. Before they could stop Kaleb, he was already over there stopping the van.

Edward opened the door and let Jessamine in as Jasper, Alice, Rosalie, and Emmett done the same. "We're screwed." Was all Jessamine said.

"That we are."