One

After meeting Alice, Jessamine fell into depression. Her brother had his mate and she had no one. Alice hated seeing her best friend like this. She wanted to tell her, but she wanted it to be a surprise. "Are we almost there?"

"Almost."

Jessamine sighed as she followed them. She just wants to be left alone. They arrived not long in front of a house. Jessamine knew that this was were everything changes. Their new lives starts now. She watched Alice walk straight in with Jasper behind her. Jessamine sighed and walked over.

Jessamine looked at her surroundings till she stopped to see a room full of people. "Who are you?"

"I'm Alice, this is my mate Jasper and his sister Jessamine."

The blonde waved a little as she looked at each one. Edward stared at the blonde. She never once looked his way due to her brother standing in front of her till she looked around him. That's when she saw him. Jessamine felt alive again and smiled.
~~~
While Alice was talking Jessamine walked outside. She closed her eyes as the sun hit her skin. Edward walked out to see her sparkling underneath the sun. "I never saw something so beautiful till you came."

Jessamine looked at him and smiled. "Thank you."

"I'm Edward."

"Jessamine."

Jasper smiled as he watched Edward and Jessamine talk. Alice looked and smiled. "She's happy."

"Yeah."

Kaleb looked at his brother. "I'm shocked that he approached her first. Edward, isn't good at talking to a girl."

"Jessamine never spoke to a boy besides me. She rather hang with her brother instead of getting courted. Edward is probably the one she waited for." Jasper replied.

Alice went to say something when she had a vision of Jessamine killing another human on accident. Jasper looked at her along with Kaleb. "Alice, what did you see?"

Edward walked back as Jessamine went hunting. "What?"

"Jessamine is going to kill a human or she already has."
~~~
Jessamine dried sobbed over the body that laid at her feet. Blood dripping from her chin as her clothes was stained in blood. She sat near a tree staring at the body guilty. Edward arrived with Jasper to see Jessamine covered. "Jess?"

She looked up in tears and stayed where she now stood. Edward walked over to her and had her look at him. "This wasn't your fault. Don't blame yourself please."

"How is this easy for you?"

"It's not, but you'll get stronger. I'm here to help you." Edward told her as Jasper walked over and hugged her.

"Mistakes happens. We will get stronger. Together." Jessamine hugged her brother.  She knew this will take some time, but with her mate and brother, she knows she can do this and become stronger.