Six

Jessamine smiled as she found something to wear. No one was home just her. She forced Edward to go hunting as she wanted to surprise him. She pulled out the lingerie that Alice bought couple days ago for her as a gift. The blonde smiled as she fixed her hair and make up.

Edward walked in to see the lights off. He walked upstairs wondering where his mate was at. "Jess?" He called out. "Baby, where are you?"

Jessamine heard him and smiled as she replied. "In here."

Edward opened the door to see a his mate. The beauty was on their bed with a green lingerie on, hair and make up fixed up. He didn't have second thoughts as he shut the door and locked it before he pounced her.
~~~
Jessamine and Edward heard Rosalie and Kaleb fighting. The two look at one another before getting their clothes and leaving to hunt. They didn't care about the mess they left behind when Kaleb went to speak to his brother. He opened the door to see the bed crushed, feathers from the pillow floating in the air or on the floor. A rip up outfit and lingerie laid in the floor. "Well, someone had fun." He said as he walked away.

In the forest, Jessamine was focusing on hunting. Edward leaned against the tree as he was watching her. The blonde smiled as she listened. The sound of a deer caught her attention and left Edward. He loved watching her hunt. He walked over to see his mate feeding. "I still can't get over how beautiful you look when you feed."

Jessamine raised up and looked at him. She smiled as Edward walked over to her. "Thanks." She tells him.

Edward wiped the drop of blood from her chin and placed his thumb in his mouth. Jessamine smiled as she wrapped her arms around him. "Full."

"Yes, but I don't think the feeding satisfied me, but I know what can." Jessamine said making Edward shake his head as he kissed her.

"How can I ever say no to you." He says.

Jessamine shrugged and kissed him. She couldn't get enough of Edward and that is how she wanted it.