Seven

Jessamine knew this field trip will be the day that Bella can ask Kaleb more questions. Feeling Edward behind her made her smile. "Are you ready for today?" She gave him a look. "Yeah, you are right."

"Right about what?" Jasper asked as he kissed his sister's head.

"Today Bella is getting her chance to talk to Kaleb more." Edward said as he held Jessamine in his arms. "This is her way of seeing if my idiot brother will confess or lie his way out making her more suspicious."

Jessamine smiled at what he said. "I thought I was the only one who thought that of Kaleb." She said. "Are we ready?"

They all nodded and walked away together. Today may be a long day for them all.
~~~
Jessamine smiled as she walked with Edward down the steps to the bus. She was laughing as Edward picked her up causing her to squeal out. Bella looked at them and watched as Edward kissed Jessamine. Jessamine pushed Edward away making her smile. To Bella, they are more than just a regular couple.

"We're being watched." Jessamine tells him.

Edward looked and saw his brother staring at Bella too. He shook his head and brought his mate back into his arms. "I don't care." He said as he kissed her. "I just want you."

"I am right here." Jasper said. "I don't want to see what you do to my sister."

Jessamine laughed as she dragged Edward to the bus. Edward followed as he wasn't going to stand there reading his brother's mind about Bella. "I can't wait to get you home."

Jessamine smiled as she couldn't wait. They saw Kaleb sit in front of them making them look at one another knowing that he was battling with himself. Edward brought Jessamine into his lap not liking what he was hearing from his brother's mind. "Edward..."

Edward didn't say a word as he glared at his brother. "You try it and Bella will be dead." He tells Kaleb.

"Well stop flaunting the fact you have a mate."

"Its not my fault I love her." He said. "You will not kill Jessamine because you can't make up your mind to be with Bella."

"You want have the chance, Edward." Jasper said. "Touch my sister, Kaleb and its the end of Bella."

"I wasn't going to kill Jess." He said. "I was going to get her alone and ask her what I should do since no one else won't since they are jumping to conclusions because of my mind is all jumbled up!"

Jessamine sighed. "Kaleb, I think you should take your time to know Bella before trying to hint what we are." She said. "Also think wisely because that girl will cause so much problems in the near future."

Kaleb nodded as Edward felt guilty for jumping to conclusions. His mind was all jumbled and all he heard was kill and Jessamine. Now he thought about it, Kaleb was wanting to talk to Jessamine about being around Bella without killing her. "Sorry." Edward said as did Jasper.
~~~
Jessamine walked with Edward and looked at him. "No one won't hurt me." She tells him. "And you didn't have to..."

"You are my mate, Jess and I will be damned if someone hurts my baby."

Jessamine smiled as she kissed him. "You are there to keep me safe." She tells him. "Don't worry about it."

Edward looked at the blonde with a smile. Even after all these years, she still managed to get to him. He will always worry about her, but she made a point, he will always be there to keep his mate safe. "I love you, Jess."

"I love you, Edward." She said as she looked in front of them. "Look at that."

Edward looked as Alice and Jasper got behind them. "It looks like we are about to have a new member."

Jessamine sighed as she was scared of hurting Bella. Edward kissed her head making her smile. "You are strong, Jess." He said as they made it to the bus. "I promise you that you can be around her without feeling weak because that is not the person you are."

"As long as you are there then I will be fine." She tells him as she got on the bus thinking of what may happen soon.