Three

Jessamine stood in front of her mirror trying to see what was missing. Edward put the necklace with their wedding rings on it in her face. Jessamine smiled as Edward helped put the necklace on. "Thank you."

"Anything for you." He tells her kissing her head. "Ready for the day."

"Another day of suffering with humans."

"Hey." Edward said as he turned her around. "You are strong. You have me by your side to remind you how strong you are."

Jessamine smiled and kissed him. Everything was perfect in that moment. Jessamine pulled back and smiled. "Let's get this over with."

"Agree."
~~~
Jessamine sat in her first class with Alice as the bell rang. She watched as people started to fill in. As they were sitting down and the others walking by, a strong scent caught Jessamine. Jessamine froze in her seat as Alice grabbed her hand. "It's okay."

Jessamine didn't say a word as she held Alice's hand. The blonde felt like crying as Edward wasn't there by her side to help calm her. Alice knew this class period needed to hurry so she can get her sister to Edward. "Your strong, Jessamine."

"You smelt it too, Alice. Don't lie to yourself."

"Jess, we are strong even with the most delicious scent. We can do this." Alice reassured her. "After class, we will find Jasper and Edward."

"Please."

Alice smiled sadly knowing this was torturing Jessamine. Well more likely her bringing herself down. Alice knew Edward would be talking to Jess about how she manages to bring herself down. He knows she is strong and he will prove to her that she is strong. Stronger than what she thinks.
~~~
Edward was worried when he read Alice's mind. Jessamine was putting herself down once again and he hated to see her like that. When Jessamine walked to her family, Edward immediately hugged her. She started dry sobbing as her heart broke. "I thought I was strong enough, but I'm not."

"Yes you are and you know it." Edward tells her. "I'm right here for you."

"Promise."

"Always."

They heard Alice say it was time and they all started walking in. Jessamine stayed up close with Edward like always which he loved as he can inhale her scent.

Bella watched them with curiosity till her eyes went to Kaleb. Edward heard Kaleb's thought and knew this will not turn out so good. Rosalie has her envies against humans as Jessamine was worried she'll hurt them and Alice, well she didn't care. "There is about to be drama."

"Kaleb and Rosalie."

Edward nodded making her sigh. She hated guessing right and looked at Kaleb and Rosalie. This won't end well.
~~~
Jessamine sat in biology with Edward waiting for class to begin. Edward was keeping her head on his chest. Kaleb was confused till Bella Swan walked in. She walked passed the fan sending her scent to the three vampires. "Jess."

"I'm not thinking of it." She mumbled.

Edward kissed her head proud that she is going to manage to fit her thirst for the human and release her hunger on a mountain lion. Jessamine looked up at him smiling that she could do this. As long as Edward was with her.