Fifteen

Filler Chapter
Edward still couldn't get over that he was going to be a father. He looked at his mate as she was relaxing with a book in her hand. Jasper and Peter got beside him. "Jessamine is going to be a good mother." Peter says. "Trust me, if Jasper didn't kill her dog, you would see how she was..."

"Actually, I saw her calm down a crying baby." Edward says. "This mother was new to being a mother and she was about to scream. So, Jess, she did something we were swore to never do. Communicate with humans, but she saw the look on the woman's face and asked if she could hold the baby."

"What happened next?"

"She managed to calm the baby down." Edward tells Jasper. "This baby, it's a miracle."

The boys watched Edward go to Jessamine causing her to look up. They watched as he kissed her. "You know, she's special." Peter tells Jasper.

"She always was."
~~~
Later that day, Jessamine and Edward walked around hand in hand. "It feels good having everyone here."

"A bit annoying with Emmett, Jasper, AND Peter." She tells him. "But, it feels normal."

Edward wrapped his arms around her. "Do you miss home?"

"No. Home is wherever you are, Edward."

"I feel the exact same way." He says. "Want to go stroll around the lake?"

"I thought you would never ask." She says as they walked towards the lake smiling.

Jasper walked out with Alice to join them. Make it like it was back in 1863. Edward and Jessamine looked at the other two joined them. They started talking about the baby and ideas for the nursery and the gender of the baby. This is feels right.