Eight

Jessamine smiled as she was enjoying the sun shining on her cold skin causing her to skin to sparkle. Edward smiled as he saw his mate standing in front of the window. "Everyday, I seem to fall more and more in love with you." He says as he walked over to her. She felt Edward kiss her cheek causing her to look at him. "Somethings bothering you, baby. What's wrong?"

"Bella will be learning what we are tonight." She says. "I just know it."

Edward turned her around causing her to look at him. "Don't worry about her." He tells her. "You are strong, baby, and I know that you can be around her."

"But..."

"Jess, I know that you are scared, but I am here for you." Edward tells her as he started to lead her to their bed. "Why don't we just lay in the bed today and not think nothing about that."

Jessamine liked the sound of that, but she also had something else on her mind causing Edward to look at her. She smiled as he was going to keep her occupied.
~~~
Later that day, Jessamine was watched her brother and Emmett play video games when Edward walked in. Instead of sitting down, he picked Jessamine up and carried her off. "Where are we going?"

"You'll see, my love."

Jessamine nodded as she just let him carry her to wherever they were going. Edward wanted this to be just them and what he has in mind was going to surprise her. "Edward, I can walk."

"I know, but where we are going is a surprise." He tells her. "Remember after you killed that human, you told me that you would love for the two of us to have a place of our own to run away too."

"Yeah."

"Well, I think I have found the spot."

Jessamine got out of his arms and looked at him shocked. "What did you do, Edward?' She asked.

Instead of getting an answer, Edward grabbed her hand and sped off. Jessamine didn't know what he planned, but it has her excited. They came to a stop to see a clearing. Edward smiled as Jessamine looked around and back at him. "This is where I'm having a house built." He tells her. "Just so we don't get disturbed."

Jessamine looked at him and kissed him. She couldn't believe this man, her mate, her husband would get a piece of land to have a house built for them. Edward smiled as she pulled back. "You are amazing." She tells him. "Everyday, you somehow amaze me and I am so grateful to have a man like you to be with me. To love."

"I'll do anything for you." He says as he moves her blonde hair out of her face. "I want us to be alone sometimes and its hard back at the house because of your brother."

"Leave my brother alone." She tells him.

"Best of all, I can have you anytime I want without someone disturbing us."

Jessamine looked to see his eyes and smiled. "What are you waiting for?"

Edward didn't say a word as he tackled her to the ground. Jessamine didn't care about the situation they were about to be in as she had one main focus. Edward.