Thirteen

Jessamine didn't head back home as she already knew they were leaving. Edward found her staring down at the dead bear causing him to put his arms around her. "Baby, are you okay?"

"I almost..."

"Don't." He says turning her around. "Don't think that you are a monster when you're not."

Jessamine smiled as she hugged him. "Take me away from him. I don't want to hear him put me and my brother down for something that even he had no control over."

"He made the mistake falling in love with his blood singer." Edward says. "But he is going to make a bigger mistake if he says anything out of line to you or your brother."

"I love you."

"I love you."
~~~
Arriving back, Kaleb looked at them, but Edward's glare told him if he steps out of line, he will be dead. Jessamine ran into her brother's arms. Jasper held his little sister close to him as he wasn't going to let anything happen to her. "It's okay."

"I know, but I don't want people think..."

"Kaleb is the only one who believes that." Carlisle says. "No one believes that it's both of your faults as we all wanted Bella's blood. Edward, if you want to be alone with Jessamine then we will understand."

"I think sometime apart is what we all need." Jessamine says. "Enough time for you to grow some balls and stand up to Kaleb instead of letting him control everything that goes on. No one wasn't ready for Bella and yet, here we are. Having a discussion that we should never be having." The blonde looked at her husband. "Let's go pack, baby."

"Be careful." Jasper says hugging her. "I'll come to visit with..."

"Don't bring him.."

"He misses his little sister."

Jessamine huffed. "Why do I get claimed?"

"Because you are my sister and he's my best friend..."

Jessamine didn't say a word as she went to her's and Edward's room. Edward looked at him. "She will love to see Peter. Just make sure you guys don't come that much."

"Oh. We will when a surprise happens."

Edward looked at Alice who blocked him. "You're not being fair." He says walking away.

"When?" Rosalie asked.

"Soon." She says. "Jessamine is our hope. Her and Jasper are not the last Whitlock's. Edward and Jessamine continues the Masen and Whitlock bloodline without anyone knowing."

Jasper smiled as he kissed Alice's head. A niece or nephew for him and someone to continue their bloodline. "Let's hope the child is more like Edward and not Jess." Emmett says. "We don't need another Jessamine."

"I wouldn't mind." Jasper says as they heard Jessamine and Edward coming back downstairs. "We'll see you soon."

"Love you all."

"We love you two." Esme tells them. "Call us."

"We will." Edward says as they walked out.

The others stood inside the house that they loved to call home knowing this might be the last time they ever will be in this house. Something that no one never thought would happen all because Kaleb had to fall in love with a human named Bella Swan.

Friendly reminder, Bella and Kaleb are together in this.