Twelve

The sound of running water had a figure go to the bathroom. The blonde felt a presence and looked to see the love of her life. "Are you going to stand there or are you going to join me?" She asked.

Edward smirked. "You just know how to get to me, Jess."

"That's because I know my husband." She says as she grabbed his shirt and ripped it. "Edward, I'm not waiting all day for you to get in."

Edward never said a word as he joined Jessamine. The blonde smirked as she finally got him in there. Now that she has him, she only wondered one thing. "What to do to you, Mr. Cullen?"

"Anything you want to, Miss. Hale."

Jessamine laughed as she kissed him. Only he could make her laugh.
~~~
At school, Jessamine and Edward walked out of class as they saw Kaleb and Bella causing the blonde to look at Edward. "Can we go the other way?" She asked. "I'm not listening..."

"Let's go."

Jessamine smiled as they walked by Kaleb and Bella. The two wondered what was up with them. Edward kissed Jessamine making the blonde smile. Edward knew to keep her from getting angry because they discover that Jessamine can control the elements and another gift that he is keeping from Jessamine. Something he never thought was possible. "Edward?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Are you hiding something from me?"

"No."

"Liar, but that's fine." She says kissing him. "I know how to get my answer."

"You wouldn't."

Jessamine thought of all the things she can do to Edward making him groan. Jasper shook his head. "She's going to torture you."

"I want it to be a surprise."

Jasper nodded as he knew. "Jessamine is easy to distract and you know that."

"I know."
~~~
Jessamine remembered the last party she ever went too and that was back in 1863 before she was turned. Jasper saw his sister and walked over to her. "Jess..."

"Right before you turned me, I went to a party because it was the first annual founders ball. It felt like a party to me, but I hated it." She looked at him. "Men wanted me, but I couldn't."

"Wow."

"Than you came and turned me. We met Alice and..." Jessamine picked a picture up and smiled as it was her and Edward from 1955. "...I met the love of my life."

Edward smiled as he stood near the room listening. "He makes you happy."

"Yes he does." She said. "I don't regret this life as I have you and the love of my life along with the others. Even though we all have problems, but what family doesn't."

"True." He says. "Ready for this party?"

"Yes."
~~~
Edward held Jessamine in his arms as Alice brought Bella down by dragging her. The blonde didn't smile or say anything as the party began. Edward had a feeling that something was going to happen as soon as the envelope was handed over to Bella.

Jessamine didn't know what happened till the smell of blood was around the room. She tried to attack, but Edward and Rosalie grabbed her as Emmett and Carlisle fought with Jasper as Kaleb caused bigger issue.

Outside, Edward grabbed Jessamine. "Baby!" She looked at Edward. "It's okay. You and your brother are very strong."

Jessamine started sobbing causing him to hug her as the others walked out. "Thank you, Rose."

"You're my sister. I didn't want you to feel guilty and we will stand by yours and Jasper's side." Rosalie tells her. "You two are strong."

"Bella's blood caused this." Emmett says. "We all wanted her blood."

Jessamine looked to see her brother and got out of Edward's arms and over to her brother. "What do you think will happen?" Jasper asked as Alice walked over to them.

"We have a meeting to see what happens next. I didn't see this happening."

"You can't see everything, Alice." Jess says Jasper hugged her. "Can we just hunt and forget about this?"

"Let's go."