Two

Over the years, the Whitlocks had the mistakes and their struggle, but nobody's perfect. Edward told Jessamine about how he rebelled against Carlisle. Jessamine smiled about  that. She knew right than and there that everybody struggles. As long as she had her mate and brother, she would be just fine.

The blonde was reading a book when she heard a gasp. She looked at her sister in law knowing she was having a vision. Jessamine was always curious about the visions. She noticed come out of the vision with a smile. "What did you see?"

"Kaleb won't be lonely for long."

Jessamine nodded slowly waiting for her to continue. "She will be coming to Forks within a couple of months."

"I have a feeling that there's a 'but' in that sentence and it's not the good kind."

"She's human."

Jessamine looked at her as if she was crazy. "No. Absolutely not." Jessamine said as she walked by just for Alice to follow. "She can't come into this world. Once Rosalie finds out, it's hell on wheels. Non stop arguing, possibility of fight or yet killing one another. Unless the human dies." The blonde turned and looked at Alice. "Think of how this will be for me and Jasper."

"I know this will be a struggle, Jess, but don't you think that Kaleb deserves to be happy."

"I do, Alice, but I'm scared of the dangers." Was all Jessamine said as she walked away. Alice understands Jessamine more than some. She knew that the blonde made a point, but it's Rosalie that will make this difficult. Jessamine will be like her brother. Quiet, but with Edward by her sister in law's side, Jessamine Whitlock Hale will be stronger.

Sorry it's short