Chapter 3 | Why?

Hello! I'm sorry that I took so long to upload this story with my very small number of readers. I honestly forgot about it! I'm going to try and write more for it, hopefully finishing it. It's been a long while so I forgot what exactly I was doing with the story, etc. So please be patient with me!

Constance

"I want you to be mine," he growls. My heart stops, he kidnapped me to make me his? A smirk forms on his face, and he grabs me by the waist to pick me up. I go limp against his chest, confused as to why he wants me. He carries me to another room- it has a white couch placed in the middle with a big TV on the wall in front of it. A coffee table separates the two, and a rug is lying under it.

While he's carrying me in, two men pick up the coffee table and drag it quietly out, then replace it with a smaller table. Instead of placing me on the couch, he sits me on the floor.

"Wait here," he orders. I watch him leave the room through the big door behind the couch. Maybe I can get away now! But where would I stay? That doesn't matter at this point. I need to get out of here.

Standing up, I make my way to the door the men came out of earlier. As quietly as I can, I open it and look in. Behind it sat a dance room, then to the left of me is another grand doorway that leads to descending stairs. My way out! I quickly run to them and slide down, making sure no one knows I'm coming. I hear footsteps behind me, and I rush down the steps, finding the door. I'm inching the thick wood open, the sun in my eyes and someone's hand lands on my shoulder.

"You don't want to do that sweetheart," a woman's voice enters my ears. I huff and let go of the door and she slowly shuts it. She leads me back up the stairs and into the previous room, where Ace stands with an angry look.

"Here she is, sir," she mumbles and walks over to him, whispering in his ear. He nods and the maid leaves the room, waving goodbye.

"I really didn't want to do this, it's your first day and we haven't gone over any rules but I'm not going to let you run around like you can do anything you want," he sighs disappointedly. Reaching over to me, he picks me up and sets me on his lap with my butt to his left. I try wiggling out of his grip but he keeps a firm hand on my back, holding me in place.

"Count them," he scolds.

"What are you-?" his hand slams down on my ass and a scream protrudes from my lungs. Tears trickle down my cheeks and I hold in a sob.

"Count them," he says again and slaps my behind again.

"O..one.." I whisper. He goes until he hits ten and he stands me up.

"I'll be right back with some cream," he starts to turn away and I run past him into my bathroom, locking the door. I hear footsteps coming to my door and quietly wait there, I sob and crawl to the corner of the bathroom. Tears flow down my cheeks and my hands fly up to my head, holding tightly. Soon, black seeps into my vision and I fall asleep.

Ace

I sit and wait for her to come out. I have a key but she needs time to think about what happened and why it did. Her quiet, little sobs slowly stop and I can hear soft snores coming from behind the door. A small smile forms on my face and I walk away, heading for my office.

"Sir?" Noah asks, slightly worried.

"She fell asleep in there," I laugh quietly, shaking my head. Noah laughs and watches me open the door, walking in.

"Are you going to get her out, sir?" he questions.

"Of course, Noah. I just left the key somewhere around here, give me a minute." I grumble, fishing in my desk drawer for the little jingly keyring. Noah stands patiently outside my door, awaiting instructions. "Alright, found them."

I walk past him calmly, heading for her small room. Noah follows, like a lost little puppy. As I walk towards her bathroom, I sigh.

"Is something wrong, sir?" Noah asks, looking at me with eyes full of worry.

"I'm just upset that I had to spank her, I didn't do it hard but still, I feel bad." I huff, annoyed.

"She wouldn't have gotten the message, either way. You know how Italians are." Noah smiles, trying to make me feel better.

"You have a very good point there," I respond, unlocking the bathroom door. "Too bad she didn't stand a chance with the bathroom lock, though."

Noah laughs quietly as I take the silenced girl in my arms. I carry her to my room, a few doors down the hallway. Noah pushes it open for me and stands waiting.

"You can take the rest of the night off, just let chef Cherry know to make pancakes for breakfast, 10 a.m." I whisper to him, he nods and shuts the door quietly. It's only around 9:30, but this little girl is making me awfully tired.

————

8:30 a.m.

A small whimper pulls me from my sweet sleep. I blink the bleariness from my eyes and I look around, searching for the source. A small strand of red hair fluttering at the end of my bed directs me to where the tiny girl. Smiling, I sit up and lean down to where she sits. She looks up with her doe, emerald eyes, capturing me in her gaze. Sadly, it lasts only for a moment, pulling me out with a loud squeal. Alarmed, I follow her with my eyes as she pushes herself away and across the room.

"W..why am I here..?" She whimpers, looking for an exit.

Constance

I slowly wake from my dreamless sleep, trying to sit up, an arm holds me down by my waist. My eyes widen, I'm not home, I'm not in bed. I'm with the weird man from yesterday! With small movements, I push his arm off as to not wake him. I slide down to the end of the bed and land on the floor, on my very sore toosh. A whimper escapes from my tight lips and tears fill my eyes. They quickly disappear though, hearing noise from the bed I previously woke from.

The man leans over and stares at me from above, I keep eye contact, lost in his eyes. I squeal loudly, I don't want him near me.  What if he raped me in my sleep? A small voice in my head tells me he wouldn't do that to a sleeping girl.

Instead of waiting for him to touch me, I push myself away, using my legs and hands. I just want out of here! Looking around, I search for an exit. I could go through the window, but we might be too high and I could get hurt. Noticing a door, I silently ready myself. Wait, he probably has guards there. I huff in my head, looking back at him.

"W..why am I here..?"