author's note (funny than depressing than somewhat happy)

so i discovered that stories have a demographic section and i am proud to say that 1% of my readers are male. Such an accomplishment i know. I wonder how men react when they read girly stuff like this.

most of my readers are from the unted states and i love the 47.706% of america for reading this. i also have people who read my story in norway, afghanistan, nepal, kenya, canada, australia, saudi arabia, south africa, indonesia, pakistan, brazil, argentina, algeria,italy, france, netherlands, the UK, poland, hungary (thats where barbara palvin's from hehe) and so much more places on the map.

i sure hope that the whole world will be blue so that it would make me feel like i dominated the world ya know.

anyway, i hope you guys saw my early valentines day gift and itss amzing that i got 500 more reads hours after i published it, it was honestly the best day and i almost screamed but then i was in school and i couldnt let them know that i was using gadgets and what not.

anyway, yes if you reached the bottom, you would see that i wrote down there that there were 7 chapters left and its sadly true.  this is my first story where i actually know whats gonna happen and how it would end. the reason i havent updated for a long time was because i didnt want to believe that it would almost end. like omg this was something i started at summer just cuz my sister kept bugging me to start a new story for crying out loud.

i do appreciate all your comments and votes and all that as well as you beautiful people adding it to their reading lists. dont think that i belittle your appreciation. everyday in class, i would still my friend's ipad just to check on my notific ations and i would always find myself smiling whenever you guys add it to their reading lists or vote or comment because you guys are awesom. none of you vote for only one chapter. you guys will literally not stop until you vote for all the published chapters and i honestly love it.

it will definitely have a bad twist to it like any other story

but the good news is that after finishing this book, i will start a new one called 'sad girl' and no it is not morbd or depressing. the girl's life is just so sad that its totally hilarious.

love you all xx