This Is What He Gets For Lying

Sophia was scrolling through twitter and was stalking Jessica Dale's account; purely for bashing reasons. Jessica was self procclaimed really flexible and Sophia was mentally yelling at her. Her latest tweet was all about how over splits would end up killing her someday; which she hoped was going to come through. She wasn't even as flexible as she claims to be. Anyone can do the split. Anyone can do a back bridge. She was so self absorbed and Sophia hated it.

"Nice cover back there." Mason smirked as he drove the car on the silent road. He totally disrupted her bashing session.

It has been a few minutes after all that awkwardness back at Blake's house, but they seemed to have been able to get under the radar with no problems at all.

"What cover?" Sophia asked with an eyebrow raised.

Mason faced her with a stunned look.

"You know, about me taking you shopping." Mason started laughing at how stupid Blake looked like earlier. His laugh sounded very awkward.

"Oh, that. Yeah, you're really taking me shopping." Sophia told him calmly.

"Huh?" Sophia laughed at how silly Mason looked and sounded like right now.

"I thought that you were just pulling a really good joke on Blake, who was probably still listening through the window or something like that. I was just going along with it." He yelled as he explained.

"Are you seriously taking me with you shopping? What boy would want that? I would lose all my masculinity if anyone ever saw me." He groaned out frustrated.

"Yeah, you will." She stated firmly with a smirk.

"You can't make me go with you." He grouched at his seat like a spoiled child.

Sophia furrowed her eyebrows and gave him a good whack on the head which made Mason's hand go up and see if it survived the massive assault that it had to gone through.

"What the hell?" Mason cried out loudly.

"You are taking me shopping. You are going to watch me buy me a crap load of stuff and you will like it." Sophia crossed her arms and totally killed the conversation.

And as she said, he did take her shopping to the most expensive malls there was. Sophia's face lit up like a child opening a gift on Christmas Eve. Mason, on the other hand, looked like total shit. He was grumpy, irritable, and terribly snappy.

"What do you think about this?" Sophia lifted a lovely sundress to her front and modeled it out; striking a few exaggerated poses.

"Screw it." Mason snapped angrily. He was holding on to millions of her shopping bags and was trying to balance it as much as he could.

"Geez, cranky." Sophia said teased him as she went back in the dressing room.