Chapter Five

Rose ran inside of the blue box and saw how massive it is from the inside. She runs back outside to investigate around the box coz outside look smaller compared to the outside. Mickey trying smashing through the door. Rose ran back in the TARDIS and speaks to The doctor she has feelings for the doctor but so afraid to admit it in case he doesn't feel same way about her. What she doesn't know he's in love with her but time lords can't have relationship with humans is he about to break the rules to find love?

Rose: He's gonna follow us!

The Doctor: The assembled hordes of Genghis Khan couldn't get through that door. Believe me, they've tried. You see, the arm was too simple, but the head is perfect. I can use it to trace the signal back to the original source. Right. Where do you want to start?

Rose: The inside is bigger than the outside

The Doctor: Yes.

Rose: It's alien

The Doctor: Yep.

Rose: Are you alien?

The Doctor: Yes. Is that all right?

Rose: Yeah.

The Doctor: It's called the Tardis. T-A-R-D-I-S. Time And Relative Dimensions In Space.

Rose cries she scared what happened all in one day.

The Doctor: That's ok. Culture shock. Happens to the best of us

Rose: Did they kill him? Mickey? Did they kill Mickey? Is he dead?

The Doctor: Oh. I didn't think of that.

Rose: He's my boyfriend. You pulled off his head. They copied him and you didn't even think? And now you're just gonna let him melt?

The Doctor: Melt? No, no, no!

Rose: What are you doing?

The Doctor: Following the signal. It's fading. No, no! Almost there. Here we go.

The Doctor runs out to find out where they are. Rose follow him out

Rose: You can't go out there. It's not safe.

The Doctor: I lost the signal. I got so close!

Rose: We've moved. Does it fly?

The Doctor: Disappears there and reappears here.

Rose: What about that headless thing? It's still on the loose.

The Doctor: It melted with the head. Stop wittering on.

Rose: I'll have to tell his mother. Mickey. I'll have to tell his mother he's dead. You forgot him again! You were right. You ARE alien.

The Doctor: If I did forget some kid, it's because I'm trying to save every stupid ape on this planet, all right?

Rose: All right.

The Doctor: Yes, it is!

Rose: Why do you sound like you're from the north?

The Doctor: Lots of planets have a north

Rose: What's a police public call box?

The Doctor: It's a telephone box from the 1950s. It's a disguise.

Rose: OK. This living plastic, what's it got against us?

The Doctor: Nothing. It loves you. You have a great planet. Lots of smoke and oil, toxins and dioxins in the air. Perfect. Just what the Nestene Consciousness needs. It's food stock was destroyed. It's protein planets rotted, so earth - dinner!

Rose: Can you stop it?

The Doctor: Antiplastic.

Rose: Antiplastic?

The Doctor: First I've got to find it.

Rose: How can you hide something that big?

The Doctor: What? The transmitter. The consciousness controls the plastic. The transmitter boosts the signal.

Rose: What does it look like?

The Doctor: Like a transmitter. Round and massive. Slap bang in the middle of London. A huge metal circular structure. Like a wheel. Close to where we're standing. Must be completely invisible.

Rose looking at Dr giving him look saying could that be it. Trying get him to look behind him. Doctor finally looks behind him got the message and looks behind him.

The Doctor: What? What? What is it? What? Oh. Fantastic!

Rose and Doctor admitted they in love with eachother and agreed to take it slow and tell no one they shares a kiss. Rose told The doctor she is in love with and she plans on leaving Mickey. And they shared another kiss it got heated and they pulled away and started running hand in hand towards the wheel.

The Doctor: Babe, Think of it - plastic all over the world. Everything coming alive. The shop window dummies, phones, wires, The cables...

Rose: The breast implants.

The Doctor: The Consciousness must be somewhere underneath.

Rose went look for a hatch.

Rose: Babe? What about down here?

Doctor went look to see what his Rose looking at and he saw it.

The Doctor: Looks good to me, my love.

The End of Chapter 5.