Chapter Fourteen

Rose and Doctor woke up and had some good food. They went to fly Tardis together laughing and giggling.

The Doctor: Hold that one down, my love.

Rose: I am!

The Doctor: Hold them both down!

Rose: It won't work!

The Doctor: I promised you a time machine, my love. We've seen the future. Let's see the past, my love. How does 1860 sound?

Rose: What happened in 1860?

The Doctor: I don't know. Let's find out. Hold on.

Rose and Doctor landed Tardis but fell over laughing. Coz Doctor slammed on brakes and it threw them on floor. Rose and Doctor got back up laughing.

Rose: Blimey!

The Doctor: Are you all right, my love?

Rose: Yeah, I think so. Nothing broken. Did we make it?

The Doctor: I did it. Give the man a medal. Earth, Naples. December 24th 1860.

Rose: That's so weird. It's Christmas.

Doctor points to door.

The Doctor: All yours, my love.

Rose: But it's like... Think about it, though. Christmas 1860. It happens once, just once, and it's gone. It's finished. It'll never happen again. Except for you. You can go back and see days that are dead and gone 100,000 sunsets ago. No wonder you never stay still.

The Doctor: Not a bad life?

Rose: Better with two. Come on.

The Doctor: Where are you going?

Rose: 1860.

The Doctor: Like that? You'll start a riot, Barbarella. There's a wardrobe. First left, second right, past the bins, fifth door on your left. Hurry up.

Rose Ran down to change her clothes into a beautiful dress. Rose shows doctor her outfit.

The Doctor: Blimey!

Rose: Don't laugh.

The Doctor: You look beautiful. Considering.

Rose: Considering what?

The Doctor: That you're human.

Rose: I think that's a compliment. Are you changing?

The Doctor: I've changed my jumper. Come on.

Rose: You stay there. This is mine.