Chapter Thirteen

Jabe and the doctor left room to go find a switch to restore the shields. Jabe and doctor ran to same room earlier when they found metal spiders.

The Doctor: Oh. And guess where the switch is. You can't, Have. The heat will vent through here.

Jabe: I know.

The Doctor: Jabe, you're made of wood.

Jabe: Then stop wasting time... Time lord.

The doctor runs through couple of fans. Heat smashed through window where Rose is. Jabe and The Moxx of Balhoon on fire.  The Doctor shut his eyes praying he could do this his secret lover Rose. Doctor ran to switched and resetted the power.

The Doctor: Raise shields!

Rose manage to get out of the room and the doctor slowly walking. The Doctor told Jabe's guard she didn't make it.

Rose: You all right?

The Doctor: Yeah. I'm fine. I'm full of ideas. I'm bristling with them. Idea one - teleportation through 5,000 degrees needs some kind of feed. Idea two - this feed must be hidden nearby.

The doctor smashed ostrich egg and found a remote control for teleportation.

The Doctor: Idea three - if you're as clever as me, then teleportation feed can be reversed.

The doctor reversed teleportation and Cassandra returned.

Cassandra: You should have seen their little alien faces... Oh!

The Doctor: The last human.

Cassandra: You passed my little test. Bravo. This makes you eligible to join...the Human Club.

The Doctor: People have died. You murdered them.

Cassandra: It depends on your definition of people. That should keep your lawyers dizzy for centuries. Take me to court, Doctor, and watch me smile and cry and...

Cassandra is creaking due to heat.

The Doctor: And creak?

Cassandra: And what?

The Doctor: Creak. You're creaking.

Cassandra: what? I'm drying out. Sweet heavens! Moisturise me! Where are my surgeons? My lovely boys! It's too hot.

The Doctor: You raised the temperature.

Cassandra: Have pity! Moisturise me! Oh Doctor...

Rose walked up to The Doctor to talk to him.

Rose: Help her.

The Doctor: Everything has its time and everything dies.

Cassandra: I am...too...young!

Cassandra exploded from heat. The Doctor walked away to do something. Rose looking out of the window and Doctor saw Rose by window he sees his woman so beautiful he Never met anyone who is so brave. He walked by Rose and stood by her side.

Rose: The end of the Earth. It's gone. We were too busy saving ourselves. No one saw it go. All those years, all that history, and no one was even looking. It's just...

The Doctor: Come with me, babe.

The Doctor took her hand walked her to Tardis and took her to time on planet before it exploded and Rose opened the door and saw lot of people. The Doctor follow her out of Tardis. He explains the history to Rose

The Doctor: You think it'll last for ever - people and cars and concrete. But it won't. One day it's all gone. Even the sky. My planet's gone. It's dead. It burned like the Earth. It's just rocks and dust. Before its time.

Rose: What happened, babe?

The Doctor: There was a war and we lost.

Rose: A war with who? What about your people?

The Doctor: I'm a Time Lord. I'm the last of the Time Lords. They're all gone. I'm the only survivor. I'm left travelling on my own 'cause there's no one else.

Rose: There's me.

The Doctor: You've seen it's dangerous. Do you want to go home?

Rose: I don't know... I want... Can you smell chips?

The Doctor: Yeah. Yeah.

Rose: I want chips.

The Doctor: Me too.

Rose: Chips it is, and you can pay.

The Doctor: No money.

Rose: What sort of date are you? Come on, tight-wad. Chips are on me. We've only got five billion years till the shop close.

Rose and The Doctor ate some chips went back to the Tardis and ate they kept kissing eachother so passionately they made love with eachother without any  protection like condom and protection pills. They enjoying sexual relationship in bed and they reached their climax.

The Doctor: Marry me, Rose Tyler? Your everything to me you gave me hope when I thought their was none. The day we touched hands on first day we met I knew you were the one I love forever my love.

Rose: Yes, I marry you. I felt same thing about you on first day we met. To new beginnings and this is start of our journeys together and have a family together. I love you Doctor.

The Doctor: I love you too, Rose Tyler. My beautiful Rose.

They shared a passionate kiss and fell asleep naked with eachother they were so comfortable with it.