Chapter Eight

Rose: I want to thank you for everything Doctor. I'm glad we together babe and I love you and we taking it slow.

They kissed so passionately with so much love and Mickey doesn't know she left him for another guy.

The Doctor: Rose, I will give you the world and spend my entire Life with you my love we can do so much I can show you there's more to life honey. You taught me so much When I feel lost. Right, Rose Tyler, do you want to go backwards or forwards in time? It's your choice my love. What's it going to be?

Rose: Forwards.

The Doctor: How far?

Rose: 100 years.

Doctor and Rose having so much fun in the Tardis flying all over universe.

The Doctor: Step outside. It the 22nd century my lover.

Rose: You're kidding my love?

The Doctor: Do you want to go further?

Rose: Fine by me.

The Doctor: 10,000 years in the future. Step outside. It's 12005. The new Roman Empire.

Rose: You think you're so impressive my love.

The Doctor: I am, Babe.

Rose: You wish babe!

The Doctor: You asked for it. I know where to go babe. Hold on.

Rose: Where are we? What's out there babe?

The Doctor points to the door saying go and look and smiles. Rose opens the door

The Doctor: You lot spend all your time thinking about dying - like you're going to get killed by eggs or beef or global warming or asteroids. You never take time to imagine the impossible - that you'll survive. This is the year 5.5/Apple/26. Five billion years in your future. This is the day... Hold on. This is the day Sun expands. Welcome to the end of the world.

Rose: "guests"? Does that mean people?

The Doctor: Depends what you mean by people.

Rose: I mean people. What you mean?

The Doctor: Aliens.

Rose: What are they doing on board this spaceship?

The Doctor: It's more an observation deck. The great and the good are going to watch the planet burn.

Rose: What for?

The Doctor: Fun. When I say " the great and the good", I mean the rich.

Rose: But they did this on "Newsround Extra" - the sun expanding. It takes hundreds of years.

The Doctor: The planet belongs to the National Trust. They've been preserving it my love.

Rose: The planet looks the same. I thought continents shifted Babe.

The Doctor: They did and the Trust shifted them back. That's a classic Earth. Now the money's run out, nature takes over my love.

Rose: How long's it got babe?

The Doctor: About half an hour. Then it gets roasted my love.

Rose and the doctor so in love with eachother constantly laughing and smiling and enjoy each others company.

Rose: Is that why we're here? Do you jump in at the last minute and save the Earth?

The Doctor: I'm not saving it. Time's up.

Rose: What about the people?

The Doctor: It's empty. They've all gone. No one left.

Rose: Just me, then.

Man: Who the hell are you?

The Doctor: That's nice. Thanks.

Man: How did you get in? This is a maximum hospitality zone. The guests have disembarked.

The Doctor: That's me. I'm a guest. I've got an invitation. Look. It's fine. " The Doctor plus one." I'm The Doctor and this is Rose Tyler. All right?

Man: Well...obviously. Apologies, etcetera. If you're board, we'd better start. Enjoy.

The Doctor: The paper's physic. It shows them what I want them to see. Saves a lot of time.

Rose: He's blue.

The Doctor: Yeah.

Rose: Ok.