Happy Valentine's Day!part 2 of 2-14

Everyone was having so much fun at the party even the head captain was enjoying it!!!OMG!aha lol.The whole gang was there as one big family just having fun,It was finally time to give out the treats!!(candy grams).Noriko got up and announced to everyone that brought goodies start giving them out.

Noriko's P.O.V
After I told everyone who has goodies to start passing them out the first person to get up (besides me)was Captain Ukitake with a hand full of..what am i saying it was a bag full of goodies.He smiled while everyone just got there super sized goodies."Thank you everyone for everything I really loved the flowers,and candy.Which is gonna give me a sweet tooth" i said.Then I saw Shuei with...flowers and a box of chocolates? "Hey..uh..Happy Valentine's day" "Happy Valentine's day to you too Shuei" "......Uh here these are for you" he said handing me the flowers and chocolates."Wow,thx Shuei"I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek."Your welcome"  "Ahem..Noriko,Toshiro is looking for you" "Oh umm ok*turns to Shuei* I got to go,thx again" "No problem" "What was all that about?" my brother Kobayashi asked me while we were walking towards Toshiro."What do you mean?"  "You know exactly what I mean" "Well, Shuei is just being a good friend that's all" "Uh hu okay then" ugh brothers...I thought to my self."Here take these to my room" "No you have legs that you can walk on, you do it" "Plzzzz....I will love you more than Ichigo" i said with puppy eyes which he ALWAYS falls for."*Sigh*Alright give em to me" "Yay! thx Yashi!(my nickname for him)."There you are" "Here I am" i said while giving him a hug,then we let go.He put his arm around my waist."I got something for ya" "really?I have something for you too" "Hope you like my gift" "What is it?" "Here" he said giving me a bouquet of my favorite flowers(Picture on the top)and a box and this(the necklace) was in the box."Omg...Toshiro it's beautiful...thank you" I said and gave him a hug."I'm glad you like it" "No I don't like it..." "What?" "I LOVE it!!this is the best gift besides all of your friendship,thank you Toshiro" "Anything for you beautiful" "Stop your making me blush" "And I don't care,it makes you even more cuter" At that moment I felt my face heat up so much that I hid my face in his chest,he just chuckled. lol.Then I heard whistles go all around us which only made me blush harder.After the party Toshiro and I cleaned up so did Kobayashi and Rangiku  but, minutes later they were both passed out on the floor.I let a small laugh come out while they were sleeping peacefully.Theses two could make a good couple...aha that would be a pain though... I thought to myself.When we were all dun cleaning up I fell asleep on the couch the I felt strong arms lift me up and place me under the bed sheets.

*Time skip to 4 weeks later(sry if I did that)* Its bin a while since I heard of Momo...she got hurt by that damn Aizen.I just wish I could kill him right now because Momo is one of my child hood friends just like Toshiro....and I DON'T like when they hurt my friends.Anyway today I'm supposed to go to the squad 14 after all I am the Captain....Toshiro found out -_- because of Rangiku...she was drunk so it "slipped" out at least that's what she says.I was in Toshiro's office doing some paperwork when I heard the door open."Hey" "Hi" "How's Momo?" "She is still in bed healing but,she is better" "That's good to hear...I'm supposed to go check up on her later,i'll inform you if there are any changes in her" "Thx"."You should go rest i'll finish your work anyways I already did mine and Matsumoto's" "*sighs*thx,and I will" "Alright".I just hated seeing him like this he blames him self for what happened to Momo but,no matter how much I  try and tell it wasn't his fault he just says it was his fault for not being with her to protect her.Today I was going to spar with Shuei,Ikkaku,Izuru,and Renji who wanted a rematch for the hmm lets see....oh ya for the 14th time.*After sparing*"Damn! how do you do it Noriko?" "Do what?" "Win all of us every fricken time" "Aha well,it's called trainning Renji you should try it some time"  "Uuuu" Izuru,Shuei,and Ikkaku said."I guess you have to admit that short people are good fighters" "Excuse me" "HAHAHAH he just called you short!!!!" "I am NOT short I am FUN SIZED,GET RIGHT!!!" "What's the difference?" "The difference is that calling me short is an insult and fun sized means that i'm awesome and spicy and FUN!! hehe"  "What ever you say Noriko" I stuck my tong out at them which only made them laugh more.-_- men,they are all  the same...except for Toshiro...I thought to myself as I headed back home.