Hollow-12

Just thought I add that pic of Noriko sooo enjoy! =)--->--->--->--->--->-->

Noriko's P.O.V (still)
I was talking to Toshiro when we hear a loud piercing screech in the distance.We both exchanged looks and in a blink of an eye we were both out of our gigais and hiding them somewhere safe and we were off. "Have a plan?" "....Just follow my lead" "Umm ok".(P.S i'm not good at writing and describing fighting scenes so cut me some slack ok thx =) )I pulled out my zanpakuto and got in a fighting stance so did Toshiro.....another screech was heard but closer,very very close."You ready?" "yeah as always" "good cause this one i- Toshiro got cut off by the hollow about to slash him on the back but he got out of the way just in time.The hollow was now in front of me looking straight at me....ready to attack.As soon the hollow made it's move I jumped onto his back and slashed his back while Toshiro cut his skull open which made the hollow screech out in pain.I didn't notice that I was bleeding until I felt warm liquid falling down my back,I hid  my wound from Toshiro cause I knew that he would start making a big deal about it."Good job...you did great""Thx you too" "HEY YOU GUYS STARTED THE FIGHT BEFORE I ARRIVED?!?!?NO FAIR" "SORRY Ikkaku just didn't want anyone to get hurt" I saw Rangiku look at my back and said "Well it seems it didn't really help cause u got- Before she could say any thing else I used shumpo and covered her mouth with my hand.*Whispers in ear*"Don't tell anyone that i'm hurt especially not Toshiro plz...I'll do your work for the whole...week" she shook her head in agreement and I let go of her,everyone was looking at us which was getting on my nerves. "WHAT?!?!" "N-nothing" "Y-yeah n-nothing" "Uh N-nada"  "Mhmm that's wut I thought well we should go back and rest"....... Every thing went black.

Toshiro's P.O.V
Noriko was saying that we should go back and rest but, then she fell and I rushed towards her so did the others.As I held her in my arms I felt a warm liquid on her back,I took a look on what it was and it was her blood coming out of her back."Wut happened to her?" "I don't know" "Is she ok? we should take her to Urahara or back to the soul society" "I don't care were we go let's just get her out of here!" *At the Soul Society Squad 4 barracks* "How is she Unohana taicho?" "She is getting better the wound wasn't deep  enough to hurt her that much.She can go back to your barracks she just needs to take her pain pills and she'll be ready to go" "Thank you" Noriko started to groan and move around so I came to her and held her hand."No no! don't go TOSHIRO!!!" her eyes sprung open and she started to pant she was going to get up but, I stopped her."Shhh i'm here shh no need to worry" "T-t-toshiro?" "Yes it's me,how you doing?" "I'm better and you?" "Alot better now" "Lieutenant Ayanami glad to see your awake,here take this pill it will relief the pain" "Arigato Unohana taicho" *At squad 10 barracks* "Noriko your awake!!!" Matsumoto came running towards Noriko but,Noriko moved out of the way just in time. "Ive missed you to Rangiku" "I'm glad you are,so wanna go drink some sake with Shuei,Izuru,and me?" "Uhh no thx you know I don't drink but, plz do tell Shuei and Izuru that I said hi and that we should spar sometime" "Aww well ok and sure will... Bye~" And with that she was off."You should go rest" "Nah ive been in bed for 3 days in bed so I rather take a shower" "Okay but then promise me that your gonna go rest up when ur dun" "Aww ok but, only because I love you" "I love you too" she gave me a kiss on the lips and went to take a shower.After a while Noriko came out wearing her pj's (In external link) "well *yawn* surprisingly i'm actually tired so g'night" "Good night" and she gave me a kiss and went to bed.