Noriko's Banakai-6

Noriko's P.O.V
I went to the other side of the training grounds while Toshiro was in the other. Toshiro stood there ready to "win" well more like lose hahaha lol."You ready? I'm not going easy on you" he said with a smirk, I smiled, I don't need it ," then i smirked. He just shrugged & yelled Bankai!!!!. His ice dragon appeared. /wow!/ I though to myself & took a few steps back & concentrated... Then I saw Toshiro smiling at me inside my head. Then I yelled Bankai!!! then my water dragon Hana appeared in front of me. I saw Toshiro's smirk wash away & turn into a face of amazement/shock. /Price less/ i thought. "Noriko... I see that you remembered bankai. That's good but, do you really want me to fight against Toshiro's Zanpakuto? Hana said inside my head *sighs* Yes It's for training  so, I don't really mind cause I know that i'm not really attacking them."All right, as you wish" Hana said & with that Hana got into a fighting position, so did I. Then she attacked but, with a little hesitance...why? I thought."Because my sister likes Hyorinimaru," Chouhikaru said in my mind.Oh! she does no wonder, well thx now go back & sleep."Okay but, I better get some action soon, ok?" he said. Okay fine. Then I fought with Toshiro with my Zanpakuto, i ducked when he tried to strike me. He was getting amused with the fight so, he got a little smile on his face/Damn you Toshiro & your smile... WUT AM I SAYING!!!/ then I we both heard a loud crash, we both turned around & saw that it was Hyorinimaru. Toshiro was so amazed that he forgot about our fight so, I took the chance & used shumpo to get behind Toshiro & place my sword on his through. Surrender? I whispered into his ear which made him blush. *Sighs* I surrender" he said & put his Zanpakuto away. Then I heard clapping going on around us. I looked up & saw ALL the Captains & lieutenants of the Goite 13!!! "WOW! I never thought that my Captain would ever surrender,good job!" Matsumoto said. Then everybody came to me & said stuff like "Good job, Congrats on learning how to use you Zanpakuto,You rock,Amazing! how did you do it ,& Blah Blah Blah. Well I'm tired so I'm gonna go sleep ok Toshiro *yawn* Bye-bye.