World of the living-11

Toshiro's P.O.V
When we got to the portal everyone was already there. "What the hell took you so long?!??!!?" "Well I was packing my stuff so, DON'T yell at US!!!!!""Yeah it's not  nice Ikkaku" "UGH!! lets just go already" *World Of The Living* We were all in our gigais except for Noriko ."AHHHH HURRY UP AND OPEN THE DAMN DOOR ICHIGO!!!!!!" "SHUT UP IKKAKU!" "NO YOU SHUT U- AHHHH ICHIGO OPEN THE DOOR!!!" "What the hell is your problem coming to my home & yelling like an idiot?!?!?" "AHHH MOVE!!!!" "What's his problem?" "I think that he really had to go....bad""Huh?" -_-"I mean that he really had to go to the bathroom bad" "Oh.....NORIKO?!?!?" "OMFG! don't tell me that you just noticed me" "..........Yes don't kill me plz!" "Aha why would I ur like a brother to me" "Oh ok" .After the long yelling Noriko asked Ichigo if she can go upstairs and get her gigai."Can we go to the mall?" "No cause there's school today and we still have to enroll Noriko" "Aww =( but, wasn't Noriko already enrolled?" "Idk" "AHHHH GET OFF ME!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" We all stopped talking when we heard Noriko yell upstairs.

Noriko's P.O.V  
I was opening Ichigo's door when out of no were Kon jumps into my chest & I start to yell while he is saying "Oh you are so beautiful and aww so HOT!!!!!!" "AHHHHH GET OFF ME!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!" "NORIKO!!!!" "KON!! GET OFF HER!!!" "Ichigo I uh...I'M SRY IT'S just she is soo hot!!!" "Well thx for the complement but get off me now" "You ok?" "Yeah...hey don't we have school?" "Oh ya". "I'm gonna go change k i'll meet you downstairs but, take Kon with you" "Sure will" "NOO PLZ  LET ME BE WITH HER!!!" This is my gigai:(The girl in bottom)

and just pretend her eyes are still purple ok and that her boobies are not that big just medium.This is my outfit [polyvore]."Okay let's go" "Ok.....Noriko is that..you?" "Hehe yes it's me now let's go"
*TIME SKIP to after school* "Wow Noriko your very popular with everyone especially the boys~" "Oh shut up" *Buzz buzz* "Hollow" "Yeah I know""Well what are we waiting for?let's go" "Right"

Sry if short next chapter there is gonna be alot of hollow butt kicking =)