Morning Captian-3

Rangiku's P.O.V 
Uuuu... I drank to much sake last night, oh well wuts been done has been done. I decided to go see my Captian but, when I got to his office he wasn't there. Hmm... I wonder if he went home last night. I'm gonna go see if he is there.*at Toshiro's* I walked into the house & went to his room, just to find a girl sleeping on his bed & him on the floor next to her. Then he slightly opened his eyes & made the cutest/funniest face ive ever seen .Morning Captian! " Matsumoto! wut are you doing here?!?!? he asked nervously/angry.Oh!, I was just looking for you but, I see that your busy so bye.
                      Toshiro's P.O.V
I woke up feeling someone watching me & to my surprise I see Matsumoto grinning like an idiot & then she said "Morning Captian" then i said Matsumoto! wut are you doing here?!?!?!? "Oh, I was just looking for you but, I see that your busyso bye!" after she said that she left & I face palmed my self. Then I saw Noriko moving around the, she stretched & opened her eyes & said "Good mornin Toshi."  I smiled at her & said good morning Nori, oh & FYI it's Captian Hitsugaya. then she said "Come on I like that name, plz let me call u that pretty pretty plz" she had a pout on her face which made me smile & laugh. *sighs*Okay but, only because you asked so nicely. i said."thank you, thank you!!"she said then tackled me onto the floor while hugging me. After she took a shower & I did as well we went to head Captian Yamamoto's office, so she can be placed into a squad& also be introduced to everyone else.