My Bankai?-5

Noriko's P.O.V 

I was on my way to see Momo when Toshiro,Byakuya,Shuei,Rangiku,& Momo came my way."Iko-chan!" Momo said while pushing everyone in front of her & then BAM! I got tackled to the floor by Momo. Hey Momo.eekk! can you *cough* let go of me? plz. i said while trying to get her off of me."Momo let go of her & get off her" Toshiro said sternly ." Oh!, ya sry tehe" Momo said while getting up & scratching her head sheepishly. Then for some reason Toshiro & Shuei helped me up. After that Byakuya asked "Noriko, have you reached bankai level yet?" My bankai? I have forgotten wut bankai is, i'm sry. I answered. "You forgot wut bankai is? well i'll show you mine... I mean if you'd like." Toshiro said. Umm.. sure. We all headed to the training grounds, once we got there Toshiro took out Hyorinimaru... WAIT!! how do I know Toshiro's sword's name?!?!?! Okay.. Ill talk about that later.Anyway, Toshiro took out his sword and mumbled something & then there was a bright light & then I opened my eyes & saw Toshiro with ice wings & well he just looked more magical than before... wait Noriko!! WUT ARE YOU SAYING?!?!
  Toshiro's P.O.V
I transformed into my bankai & saw Noriko's expression turn from shocked to amazed.Then I told her,This is my bankai,now you will try to defeat me with my bankai & hopefully you will remember how to use your bankai. She was still starring at me with amazement until Captian Aizen came up behind her & was about to touch her shoulder when she jumped into the air & landed back on the ground so gracefully."Wut is wrong Noriko... Ayanami? did I do something?" Aizen said getting closer to her which made my blood boil.... but y? I said to my self."Umm... No nothings wrong & you didn't do any thing ...yet" Noriko said the last part to her self  I could tell. Captain Aizen you should let her friends  train with her she needs it. I said."As you wish Captain Hitsugaya" After he left, Momo followed him & said good-bye to us."So Ice prince, wut were you talking about ... something about me sparing with you? hmm." Nori.. I mean Noriko said with a slight giggle. Oh! ya are you ready? I said with a smirk. "You know it!Ice prince."Alright Water princess, lets do this."