Wake up Toshi-chan!-7

Noriko's P.O.V
I woke up a little dizzy & I couldn't remember were I wuz but, then I looked around & remembered that I fell asleep in Toshi's house again. I went to the couch to see is he wuz there but, he wasn't. Then I checked his office & went over to the couch & there he was sleeping with his hands on the back of his head.He looked so... peaceful & handsome... uh i'm gonna shut up now. I went over to his desk & there was a ton of paperwork that he didn't finish, most were Matsumoto's. I decided to help him out a little & did the work for him. It wasn't all that bad having this much paperwork.Then I decided to wake up Toshiro so, I went over to the back of the couch & leaned down & said Wake up Toshi-chan!  right in his face. Toshiro only grabbed my arm & flung me on top of him the, he woke up blushing 100 different shades of red so did I."Noriko! uh.. can you stop pinning me to the couch. plz"Toshiro said in a low squeaky voice that made me giggle. Oh! ya gomen'nasai!  I said nervously. "Captai- Oh! I didn't mean to interrupt  you two...so i'm just gonna um.. leave bye. Matsumoto!!! Toshiro & I yelled in unsion which made both of us blush even more that we already were./oh! this is just grate!/ I thought to my self."Noriko wut were you doing here anyway? did you need something?" Toshiro asked me while getting up from the couch. Nope, I just woke up & I thought you might be sleeping in the couch of you're house but, you weren't so I decided to come check if you were here & you were,& that's why i'm here.. tehe. I said while smiling sheepishly at him. "Oh, ok... well we should head back to the house so we can change.. well, you." Toshiro said while looking at my pj's.Oh, ya i should shouldn't I. Then we went back to his house well, I did he stayed behind to finish the paperwork... which I already did .   
   Toshiro's P.O.V
I told Noriko that she should go back to my house & change into her lieutenant clothes. When she left I went back to my desk to finish mine & Matsumoto's paperwork again but, when I got there I saw all the paperwork neatly stacked in order & all finished. Noriko.. I thought, she did this while I slept. She is so nice,sweet, so.... innocent. I decided to go & check up on her so, I went to the house & when I came inside  I saw Noriko in the kitchen wearing this my mouth literally dropped at seeing her with that on. Umm... Noriko why aren't you wearing your lieutenant clothes? I asked while looking at her up & down/WUT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TOSHIRO!?!?!! i asked my self/ "This is my lieutenant clothes, Rangiku just remodeled it to fit my "style". she said while placing two plates on the table. Oh, ok  & why the plates of food?  "ya & I made breakfast for us so, st down"she said while sitting down. Oh cool & thx but, you didn't need to do that. "Ik but, i wanted to so, eat up!" after we were finished eating I washed the dishes then, a hell butterfly came in through the open window & landed on Noriko's finger which she lifted up & then it said "Captain Hitsugaya & lieutenant Ayanami the head Captain would like to see you two  in his office right away!" then flew off after Noriko said thx & gently lifted her finger as a sigh to show the hell butterfly that it could go. Noriko we should go.... uh Noriko? "Way ahead of you Captain Hitsugaya!" she shouted as she ran off. *head Captain's office* We finally arrived to the head Captain's office. we knocked on the door "Enter!" we heard the head Captain say. Both Noriko & I bowed in respect then the head Captain said "You two might be wondering why I called you hear, th reason is that I was looking through lieutenant Ayanami's profile when I saw something that interested me." He said & handed Noriko a paper she & I read it. It said : Name:Noriko Ayanami, Height: "4,5"   ect. then it said family info: Parents are Queen & King of ice,fire,& water clan;relatives of the Royals of the Goite 13. That shocked both me and Noriko but, I seamed more shocked & surprised than Noriko. "Ik, I knew about this the first time i got my Zanpakuto, my parents told me but, that I had to keep quiet because no one knew till now." Noriko said. How come you never told me? i asked her "Because if I told you then you might have been in danger & i don't want to see you get hurt." "Well, if this is true then you should only keep this to your self, only Captain Hitsugaya, you,& myself should know about this alright" "Yes sir"  Noriko said Yes sir i said."Very well, now then you should get ready to leave to the world of the living" Wait right now? uh sir" "Didn't your lieutenant Matsumoto tell you?" I told her not to long ago" Wut! no... grr Matsumoto. I said "then I would be moving if I where you" yes sir! *time skip to the world of living*
      Ichigo's P.O.V   
I was sleeping when my dad called me & said "Ichigo!!! you friends are here & two of them are girls!!!!" Okay!!! tell them that ill be right dow- I was interrupted by my door being swung open by Ikkaku "Hey! it's not nice to make your friends wate for you to get up you lazy ass!" Well! it's not nice to call someone a lazy ass! you lazy ass!!! then we busted into a total fight until some girl said"BOTH OF YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! I GET REALLY PISSED WHEN GUYS LIKE YOU FIGHT!!!!" we both  instantly stopped fighting & all of us had our eyes on her. She was one inch taller than Toshiro, long black hair, purple eyes, & a very good figure. "Thank you & will you all just stop staring at me its getting annoying, I mean its new years tomorrow right? so lets not fight unless it danger ok? thx." "Ya, it is & your right we shouldn't fight unless its danger. "Ok,now lets go to the mall!"