Chapter 7

Violet's POV

After Damian's sudden act, I got myself together and went through the day with Charlotte.

She helped me decide a dress for the party and herself.
Must say, the party was too sudden and I definitely was not expecting it.

I must say she is an amazing designer. The dress she chose for me was also designed by her.

It was a purple dress, the front of the dress stopping right above my knees, revealing my legs perfectly. The dress also revealed my neck and shoulders in an elegant way.

The evening came sooner than I would have liked and I got ready. I must say, I looked better than I had anticipated.

Damian's POV

I was waiting Impatiently for my wife and Charlotte to arrive at the party. Now that I think about it, I should try to be a little bit nicer to her as father wants me to be.

Just when I was lost in my thoughts, Charlotte's car parked up in the parking area.

Both my wife and Charlotte got down from the back seats.

I believe, it wouldn't be wrong to say my breathing stopped the moment my eyes fell on my beautiful wife.

She looked like a Greek Goddess at that moment. I was so wrong when I thought she looked beautiful the first time I saw her. For the beauty she displayed right now was million times better. With each step she took, her beauty seemed to enhance more

When I was busy in staring my drop dead gorgeous wife, both of them stood before me.

"I am still here, guys." My dear Charlotte said with a grin on her face.

Clearing my throat, I stretched my hand forward for my wife to take, which she did in the most elegant way possible.

We three stepped inside the party when Charlotte again said,

"Okay, it's time for you to introduce her to the press. I am leaving you both to it."

With this, she got vanished into the party.

I took her to the centre of the hall and everyone was staring at us. The media busy taking our photos.

"Everyone" gaining each and every persons attention,

"I now, present to you, your queen of the business world, Mrs. Violet Salvatore."

Cheers and applauds were heard while the media took our photos which would be published in every magazine and newspaper tomorrow.

She was quite uncomfortable in my hold but didn't object. Soon, soft music started to play and we began to dance with the slow rhythm.

I held her more close to me and kissed her cheek. The whole room did an awww and lights flashed at us more.

Blushing deep red, my wife tried to get away from me but failed due to my hold on her waist.

********

My eyes were searching for her in the party while someone was trying to make a conversation with me.

Not being able to see her, I excused myself and went to find her.

My blood boiled at the scene that I saw in front of me. Khyle was dancing with my wife. She looked so calm and happy with him, that my blood boiled.

She even apologized to him for stepping on his feet a few times. She didn't apologize to me for it.

This woman! Here I was thinking about giving her a chance to prove me wrong but she is busy seducing another man. How dare she?

She laughed at something khyle said. A few moments later, they stopped and she went to her cabin. None of them saw me.

I pushed inside her cabin and found her fixing her dress. The moment her eyes met mine, they displayed confusion.

I strode towards her fast since I had already lost my mind and held into her shoulders aggressively as I yelled
"WHY DID YOU DANCE WITH HIM!! ?"

"I.... i" she couldn't even finish her words as I dragged her downstairs.

When leaving the building with her, Charlotte caught us and wanted to know the reason behind our early departure.

Convincing her that Violet got a little sick and she needs to handle the party I left for home with my wife.

Violet's POV

Damian dragged me into the house and into his room. I was dead afraid of his silence the whole time. His knuckles were white in anger. Only God knows what he was planning to do to me, again.