Chapter 21

Violet's POV

My eyes fell on the mirror as Mrs Wizzy finished doing my make up and hair.

"You look so beautiful, dear." she complemented.

The red beautiful dress did make me look pretty. It showed a little too skin though.

My diamond earrings and rings shone like stars, reminding me of the day I married Damian.

6:58. Any moment now.

"Damian would be so shocked to see you" Mrs.Wizzy once again complemented and left the room to give me some privacy.

The door clicked open and entered a very. Very handsome Damian.

Damn.. he looks hot.

It is a pity that so much handsomeness has nothing but a pitch black heart.

Damian's POV

My eyes got stuck on my wife the moment I stepped into the room.

The red dress complemented her fair skin, gave a perfect view of her ninety degree shoulders, the perfect cleavage, that slim waist, wide hips, and not to mention, those long sexy legs

Her plump lips painted in blood red successfully made me imagine how soft they felt against mine made me hard in that very moment.

Damn it. It was a wrong idea to choose that dress for her.

I was getting hard just by looking at her.

"Damian." my name from her lips sounded so sweet, too sweet. I wonder how magnificent it would feel to hear the very same words, leaving those soft cherry lips but instead of calling they would me moaning restlessly as I would be buried deep inside her.

I rushed to the bathroom not to let her see what she was capable of doing with just a single glance.

I stepped out of the washroom to find her pinning those hairs to keep them secure in their place.

"Where are we going?" she asked like the curious kitten she always is.

"30th anniversary of Mr & Mrs Carlos. Didn't you read the invitation last week?" I inquired.

All this time trying not to get my self over excited.

"Oh, I did. I forgot." A soft blush covered her whole face, pushing me to the edge of my control.

I cleared my throat in a flail attempt to clam myself down and get her attention.

"I am going to wait in the car." I left not wanting to pay another visit to the washroom all because my wife looked so fucking hot that I couldn't control myself.

Soon Violet joined and I had somehow managed to clam myself down to be with her in the very same car.

The driver started the car and we began for the journey.
Every now and then, I found myself stealing glances her. And every time she caught my stare, her face changed colour.
So fucking cute..

I wanted to touch that soft skin, feel her under me, hear her moans and screams but all I could do at the moment was stare.

Her pulp red lips looked so kissable, I wanted to have a taste of them.

How can she look so regal ? Is it even possible for any human to look this beautiful?

The car stopped, informing us of reaching our destination. I stepped out and opened her door, taking her hands in mine.

The moment we stepped into the hall, all eyes fell on us, my hand itself founding it's way on her waist, bringing her more close to me.

Women stared at her in jealousy, men in lust, their eyes getting dark.

No need to be a scientist to know many of them were undressing her in their head.

My hold on her got more tight if possible, her body pressed against mine.

I have to keep her with me for the night, away from these men.

She is my wife for fuck's sake!!!

Stop eyeing my woman, you motherfuckers!!! She is my woman. MINE!!

"Damian.." Mr Carlos caught me off guard.

                  .  .  .  .  ..  .. ...  ...

My eyes searched for Violet as Mrs. Carlos had stolen her from me.

My eyes finally fell on my wife, hers eyes meeting mine as I strode towards the ladies to have her back.

"May I have my wife for this dance, ladies?" I longed to have this dance with her.

They all muttered a yes and her soft hands caught mine as I led her to the dance floor.

My one hand holding her, other on her waist. With her this close to me, I could smell the perfume she had used. Lavender. The scent making me go crazy, my buddy down there getting excited by the minute.

Hold it, Damian. Control yourself.

She danced gracefully, our body moved with the soft rhythm, her eyes bored into mine and those red lips.

This is it. I can't control myself anymore.

Grabbing her hand, I practically pulled her with me outside and pushed her back against the wall.

My breathes heavy, pupil dilated.

Her breaths too were rigid, which made my eyes follow her red parted lips and heaving chest.

Without a word, I held her hair and smashed my lips on hers.

She moaned loud, her lips tight not willing to open , her both hands pushing me on my shoulder to create some distance between us.

But the beast inside me wasn't having it. With my other hand, I pushed myself more into her, my hardness touching her private.

She gasped in realization, allowing me to enter and roam my tongue till I tasted every hook and nook inside her mouth.

Pulling her hair more, I kissed her more fiercely yet not getting any reply from her.

I stared to bite her lips, hard and she moaned at the pain moving more, trying to get away only to have her hands caged at the walk by me.

Another painful moan followed, this time following with a salty taste and a pressed sob.

I stopped the instant to find her tears leaving her eyes and body trembling, eyes barely open.

"Violet... violet are you..." her whole body went limp in my hold telling me of the amount I had messed this up.