Chapter 2

Violet's POV

I was thankful for he didn't return for the rest of the night.

                 Last night

He started to suck on my skin while I became completely stiff. I didn't know what to do anymore. He is my husband now. Why God? Why him?

I didn't even realize I was crying until I tasted salt in my mouth.

"Please, stop." I cried out silently.

He didn't stop a bit, rather continued to kiss my neck and jaw more fiercely.

His both hands holding my waist against the door to keep me in place.

"Please.. " I pleaded again, tears running down my face, trying to get out of his hold.

He stopped right away and  stared at me again with his stone cold eyes.
Without a word, he left the room closing the door with a loud thud behind him.

                The Morning

Waking up, it was 7:30. After being fresh i descended downstairs in search of the kitchen.

I was a little startled to see maids already working there.
Right, he is rich..

I was busy taking the whole scene in when a pair of hands skimmed my waist from behind, making me gasp in surprise.

I looked behind to find Damian staring at me with the very familiar blank face, again.

What's with him and the blank face? Doesn't he have any emotions?

Clearing his throat, he gained everyone's attention. "This is Mrs Violet Salvatore, my wife. You are to treat her with the same respect you show me. Break my rule and you already know the consequences."

They all nodded in reply.

"Come with me, love. I need to discuss some matter with you." He whispered in my ear.

What's with him being so nice now?  Nevertheless, I followed him to his study.

"Sit." he demanded, his voice making me obey without a question.

I was dead afraid in my heart of what he was going to say now. My heart beated so loudly, I feared he might hear it.

"Look at me, will you?" his voice calmer than expected but still holding its dominance.
I looked up at him and as usual was met with a glare.

"You are Mrs Salvatore now. Not Stone anymore. I expect you to behave like one."

That's it?

"I know you have a degree on computer science. As my business is also the same, you will be working in the company with me."

"What?" I asked perplexed.

"I don't think I need to repeat myself. Go get ready now. You will be joining from today."

I was about to leave the room when he suddenly said
"We will be staying in our room from tonight. Since you are my wife now,.you are to share a bed with me."

A shiver ran down my spine, making all hairs in my body to stand up, but I managed to mask it up with a curt nod and fastened my pace to get out of his view.

The way he was staring at me when I descended the stairs, it was terrifying. It looked as if he was eating me alive.

On the way, I couldn't help but think he was way nicer than earlier. But again, his presence itself screamed power and money. Not to mention his underworld business.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realize we had already reached his office.

He had a possessive hold on my waist the whole time till we reached a particular cabin. Everyone stared our way though.

"This is your cabin. You will be working here. My cabin is right beside yours. You will be handling one third of my work and of course fix all my meetings and do other necessities."

"I am your personal assistant then?" I inquired.

"Not really. Once you get the hang of it, you will be sharing half of my burden. You will have a personal assistant of your own. Till then, it will be this way"

"I see. Thank you for letting me work here."

"Feel free to come to me whenever you need." with that he left.

Well, that went well. I am more than happy to have a job. My cabin was devided from his but only with a glass. I could only see my reflection on it though.

Even though I couldn't discern his behaviour, I surely liked the nicer side of him better than the other one.