Chapter 6

Nobody's POV

Violet almost jumped in fear the moment Damian closed the door with a loud thud.

He had such a sick look on his face, it made her want to run away from him.

In a twinkling of an eye, he was right before her. Even before she could react, he held her face just like the first night and said with anger lacing his voice

"Now..now love. How should I punish you for today's mistake? I warned you the first time, didn't I? But it seems, you my beautiful wife, didn't understand it at all, did you?

Her eyes widened as she failed to fathom his behaviour..

"No need to act so shocked, love. Now it's time for your punishment." He said in such a horrific calm tone that it turned her stomach upside down.

"Please... what..why are you doing this to me??."
Her body trembling, voice breaking in fear of what she was going to face.

He let go of her face so fiercely that she had to take a few steps back to balance herself.

"Don't you dare lie to me, pathetic woman. I know your kind. All you care about is money and fame, nothing else."  His eyes red from anger and hands into tight fists, shaking.

"Please, it won't happen again." she begged though she failed to figure the reason of his anger.

But her pleading got ignored as he threw her in bed and hovered over her.

"You won't ever dare to repeat such a mistake again, my love."

She was now crying in fear. She didn't know how to escape him anymore.

He started to bite her face, neck and shoulders with all his anger. His bites were so painful that she was almost screaming.

Almost.

His palm preventing her from making any kind of sound, screaming was out of the question at the moment.

He was a monster but not to his sister. He didn't want her to hear her screams and know what he was doing behind the walls to his wife.

"We don't want everyone to know now, do we?"

She tried to push him off  but him being the rock, didn't move an inch. She kept throwing fists at him to release her but him being the strong one, pinned both of her hands beside her head.

"Don't you dare deny me, woman!!" he spat angrily. " I own you. You don't want to know the consequences, trust me."

His threats were enough to stop her fighting but she couldn't help the waters streaming down her face as she had tightly closed her eyes in fear.

He continued to trail kisses down her face, leaving his trace every here and there. His hands inside her shirt, tracing her curves and almost about to grab her breast when her cries hit his ear.

He stopped immediately and stared at her face for a long time.

Her eyes tightly closed, face almost buried in the pillow, trying to avoid him at all cost, chest heaving up and down with her deep breaths.
Just like the other night, he got up and left, leaving her a complete crying mess.